28♡

Taehyung's POV
As always we're in this stupid classroom dying slowly by the teacher's boring voice. I was thinking of me and Jungkook having a date night since we haven't dating for a while but whenever we go on a date Irene always ruins it. I decided to have a home date so no one can disturb us. The bell rang signalling the class is over. I ran up to Jungkook amd carried his bags and books.

Jk:it's ok Tae I can carry them

Th:no I insist

Jk:but atleast let me carry the books instead since the bag is not even heavy tho.

Th:no and that's final as a prince I have to make my princess happy and satisfied.

Jk:whatever but I will make dinner for repaying you

Th:I already planned dinner

We keep arguing but not a serious argument at the hallway as we went to our dorm until Jimin and Yoongi stop us.

Jm:hey motherfuckers if you two gonna have sex cancel it because we're gonna party at our place

Jk:what's the occasion?

Jm:nothing I just miss partying with my friends

As Jungkook was about to say yes I interrupt him.

Th:sorry but we have plans already

Jm:does having sex with Jungkook was important than us?

Sg:Jimin calm down let's do this another time and I miss your ass

Yoongi said as he slapped Jimin's ass making me and Jungkook cringed in disgust.

Th:have fun you two let's go Kook

I dragged Jungkook away

Jm:don't hurt Jungkook to much Tae use some protection!!!

Jimin yelled as he getting dragged by Yoongi as well. Me and Jungkook finally arrived as I get my keys and went inside. Jungkook open the lights and throw his bag on the couch.

Jk:babe have you ever thought about us in the future? You know married, having kids,getting older together.

I chuckle and back hug him

Th:yes of course I want to be with forever

Jk:me too

I smile and kiss his nape

Th:what makes you think that?

Jk:it's Irene she's finding a way to break us up and I think her parents are doing the same too

Th:don't worry we'll face it together and besides our hyungs are here on our sides.

Jk:yeah

I turned Jungkook around to face him

Th:now let me see your smile

Jungkook smile and I giggle

Th:for being a good boy for a whole day go to the bedroom to see your surprise while I go get something in the kitchen ok?

Jungkook nodded as I peck his lips and went to the kitchen

Jungkook's POV
As Taehyung went to the kitchen I took my bags and went inside the room. I gasped as I saw fairy lights hanging in the ceiling with a cute tent above the bed as a bunch of pillows on the bed. I heard the door open and close and I see Taehyung with two colas and a bowl of popcorn in his hands.

Th:I decided to take you on a date, a home date to be exact. Irene always ruining our dates so this is the best way to do it in peace.

Jk:don't worry Tae as long as Im with you Im happy