13♡

Alright so I have made a twitter account cause I can't log in in weverse cause I forgot my email account and I have to make another one

Alright so I have made a twitter account cause I can't log in in weverse cause I forgot my email account and I have to make another one. You can follow me in twitter if you want.

No one's POV
Jungkook woke up cause of the sun rays hitting his face. He groaned and try to sit up but he felt arms wrapped around his waist he turns around and face the most beautiful human being that he ever seen. He poke Taehyung's cheek,nose,forehead and chin trying to wake him up since they going to class in a few hours.

Jk:Tae~

Jungkook said in his morning voice. Taehyung didn't wake up nor even move. Jungkook thinks of an idea of how to wake his sleepy boyfriend up.

Jk:if you don't wake up no more kisses

It didn't budge either. Jungkook almost give up but an another idea popped in his head.

Jk:daddy please wake up

Jungkook said as he sit on his lap grinnig on his boyfriend's huge cock. Jungkook feels hands hold his waist.

Th:mmm baby~

Suddenly Jungkook stop and he get off of his boyfriend's lap and he headed to the kitchen to make breakfast leaving Taehyung with a boner.

Th:baby!!!

Taehyung stands up and headed to the shower doing his business as Jungkook can't stop laughing from what he did earlier.

Taehyung come out with sweatpants and white tshirt with a frown on his face  as he headed to the kitchen where his boyfriend is.

Jk:hey Tae

Jungkook said innocently as he feel Taehyung's presence behind him

Th:do you need some punishment from what you did earlier?

Jk:what did I do?

Jungkook ask pretended that he didn't do anything earlier. Taehyung spins Jungkook around and smashed his lips onto his boyfriend's without warning.

Th:don't pretend baby

Jungkook moaned as Taehyung gropped his ass

Th:go to the bedroom and-

Suddey the door barge open with a sweaty panting Jimin and Y/N

Jk:woah what happened to you two?

Y/N:the principal wants to see us

The two men gulp and they went out of the dorm

Jm:eww

Jimin said as he pinched his nose

Jm:Kook wtf you smell awful?

Jk:I forgot to shower and brush my teeth you know

Y/N:here have this