15♡

Fuck my headache grrr...
And I forgot that my book title is "My crush is a playboy" which I accidentally change the title of the story.

Jungkook's POV
It's been a week since our 3rd monthsarry. Yeontan is with my family because Yeontan got lost and we found him peeing the plant that Principal Kim loves so he decided to make a rule "No pets anywhere in school property". It's lunch time so I grab my bag and headed out outside the classroom waiting for others. I haven't seen Taehyung since this morning and I hope he will join lunch with us.

Jk:hey guys have you seen Taehyung? 0

I asked to my friends as they got out of the classroom. They all said "No" and Im started to feel worried. Suddenly my phone vibrate signaling someone texted me and it's Taehyung. I sighed in relief as I read the text.

Taehyung♡

Th:hey baby ≥3≤

Jk:oh my god Tae Im so worried bout u where have you been this morning?

Th:Im sorry baby but I have a surprise for you at the rooftop come now don't bring anyone ok?

Jk:yes ok I'll be there in a minute
Seen 12:01 nn

I put my phone on my pocket. I have a feeling somethings off. I just brushed it off and I ask my friends about it.

Jk:guys I gonna go to the rooftop

Jm:why?

Jk:Taehyung said that me and him have gonna eat lunch there

Nj:ok we'll join you

Jk:it's-

The bad feeling suddenly crawled towards my body but Im trying to shruged it of.

Jk:it's ok I'll see you guys in next class

I said as I wave at them and run to get to the rooftop

Jin's POV
I think I have a bad feeling about this usualy Taehyung doesn't go to the rooftop cause he hates walking on the stairs so I decided to follow Jungkook.

Hs:Jin hyung where are you going

Jn:following Jungkook

Sg:why?

Jn:I have a bad feeling about it

Y/N:I'll come with you incase Jungkook doesn't get hurt he's like my little brother you know?

I nodded as I ran to the rooftop with Y/N behind me. We saw Jungkook ran downstairs while crying.

Jungkook's POV
I've reach the rooftop. I opened the door to it and what I saw breaks my heart. I saw Taehyung pinning Irene towards the wall and I was at the verge of crying

Irene:ahh Tae~

Irene said as she grinned on Taehyung's dick

Jk:T-tae?

Taehyung turned around looking at me with widened eyes