Sagittarius groaned before turning around to look for the next victim. The most logical explanation to evil descendant. The smug looking zodiac.

"Sagittarius wait!" Virgo stopped Sagittarius from moving or even saying anything with just the look on her face. She's beautiful but scary. That's why I love her. But that's a story for another time. "Scorpio I'm sure there's another solution. You don't have to do this!"

Scorpio rolled his eyes. His smirk transformed into an annoyed expression.

My stomach grumbled but no one seemed to notice. Maybe they just ignored it due to more important things happening at the moment.

I turned around and saw that a glaring Pisces was standing next to  a confused Cancer. It was clear that Cancer didn't want to believe what was happening.

Scorpio looked down at the watch that he was wearing on top of his armor. I got easily distracted by it as I noticed that it looked ridiculous. Geeky even.

"I need more time..." we heard him mutter to himself.

"for what? Scorpio I'm not understanding any of this? What the hell is happening?" Capricorn stepped closer to Scorpio than anyone else dared to. He was face to face with him as he demanded him to give him answers.

Scorpio patted Capricorn's shoulder. It was the nicest gesture  he had done ever since they were told they were brothers. "feeling itchy, brother?"

Everyone stared at Scorpio with confusion, including me.

A second later Capricorn was trying  to scratch his arms but the armor wouldn't allow it.

"wha-scorpio! Make it stop! Make it stop!" he kept repeating. He was now scratching his neck.

"who's next?"

***

Gemini's POV
"where the hell am I?" I asked myself as I looked around. The large walls were covered in plants making them look like... "omg am I in a harry potter triwizard tournament?"

"GEMINI? IS THAT YOU?" I heard someone yell. It sounded like Aquarius but I couldn't see her. The walls were everywhere around me.

"YES! KEEP SCREAMING! I'LL FOLLOW YOUR VOICE!"

"WHO'S THERE?" I recognize the second voice as Libra's.

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" I told her. I wanted to get to Aquarius first so we could look for Libra together.

Aquarius kept screaming nonsense. She sounded terrified, so I tried to get to her as soon as possible.

I didn't know there were mazes in the East. Where we even in the East?

"Aqua?" I asked as I looked at the green wall in front of me. We were less than a feet away from each other yet I couldn't find a way to get to her.

"please gemini.. I-" Aquarius didn't want to admit it. She was scared.

I knew what she felt. She didn't have to say it for me to understand.

I looked up at the wall. It was atleast 8 feet tall. I think I would be able to make it if I jump.

My fingers barely brushed the top of the wall when I jumped. I was so close to getting there yet so close to not getting there. I wasn't going to give up there so I used my foot to climb on the wall and push myself higher.

"Aquarius! Are you okay?" I asked the moment I was able to see her.

She had tears streaming down her cheeks but she was smiling.