𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

Start from the beginning

Mingi is the child of the second biggest Mafia Leader and he is currently working for him.In the future he might take his place if he is capable of leading.

"

Wait so he is in mafia too,so that means the rumours were TRUE
How did they even get that information?
They should work for FBI.

And after reading mingi's file,the next couple of files were full of dead people :')

You were now sick

You needed some fresh air even though it was 1 am you really needed to clear your mind,and rethinking your life.

You were heading outside at the yard and hopefully you wouldn't see anyone making out or even worse making s*x.

When you were closer to the yard you heard some chattering,so as the curios bitch you were you came closer so you could eavesdrop a little bit.

"Chaeyeon,can you say it again,i wasn't hearing it well and please raise your voice a bit,there isn't anyone here,plus mingi and his crew are in some type of mission so..." you heard a voice say.

"Dammit Minho,you better listen this time because i will not repeat myself again,got it"

So it was only Chaeyeon and Minho...but what are they doing now at 1 am.

"Alright alright,continue,jeez"

"So...i heard that if Mingi finds more information from Jisung and that Y/N girl and hands it over to his dad,mingi will be the next one to take his place..."

"And?! That was all you wanted to say to me" Minho said annoyed.

"Well,what if we took the informations and handed to uncle ourself,so we could take his place next,since after we help mingi with this we don't win anything in exchange"

"Ohhhoooo i hear you,continue"

"Since Jisung or any one from The Bigs's gang doesn't know that we are apart of the mafia it would be much easier to be friends with them and get the information from them,but since there is a possibility that Jisung is trained to not say a thing we can just threaten him.I really don't thing that Y/n knows anything,she is too weak and clueless to know that kind of information"

"Agree,some of Mingi's friends told me how she acted and to be honesti i think that's how Y/n's personality is.She might seem strong for a moment but then she can turn weak and insecure just for a split second,so she will be easy to kidnap"

"Yeah,so after we get the informations and hand it to uncle,there's a possibility that mingi with his friends will try to kill us,so i thought what if we take his friends in our side by making them leaders of their own little gang" Chaeyeon said.

"And then we can kill Mingi since he is worthless"

That's the last word you heard before running to your dorm.

This was crazy first you found out who your family is and that you are part of the mafia and now you found out that you might get kidnapped by some shitty people,and Imagine what will happen next they might really kill you

OH HELL NAH

I am going to sleep with Fei tonight.I just can't stay here anymore i don't feel safe,but i should make it quick so those two won't see me.