𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11

"That must be the guy" - i thought.

But as i was approaching him, i slowly realised who this bitch was.

I was a little suspicious at Jisung for not telling me who was i going to meet,but really man...

My first job is Mingi

*sigh*
______________________

I took a deep breath and approached him.
When i was close enough,he turned his head in my direction and looked at me with confusion. His eyes scanned me with disgust from head to toe.
It really made this moment awkward.

"So you're following me,now" he raised an eyebrow.

At this moment I didn't know what to say. Should I go directly to the point or  should i explain everything to him. I don't even have time to think,and him glaring at me isn't making it any easier.

" I-i came here to visit my....my...GRANDMA" i said as i got closer to a grave nearby.
"I wasn't born yesterday,you know" he said annoyed.
"Why are you here?"

"Um,well how should i explain this..."

"Oh my god, just say it,what's the worst that can happen" the voice in my head said.

"I came here to warn you from your cousins" i yelled with my eyes closed,but I slowly opened them so i could watch his expressions.

"What the fuck are you talking about"

At this point i knew he was pissed at me. I mean i don't blame him,i was the one who interrupted his peace.

" ' The Big ' you know him right,he's my dad. I found out about all of this mafia shit a couple of days ago. We know about your plan."

And as i finished that sentence in a split second he pulled a gun from his jacket's pocket,and pointed it at me.
My blood ran cold. Was he for real.
I think i might faint now. Thinking of him having a gun was my last thought i could have.

I could see he wasn't even fazed from my state. His eyes were looking at me dead in the eye. Zero emotions were showed from his face,it was just blank. It gave me chills down my spine.

"Why are you here? Speak!"
I flinched when he started speaking, making him smirk,at the fragile unarmed little girl that knows too much infront of him.
"So will you start talking snowflake,i really don't have time to spend with you" he said smiling cheekily at my scared figure.

I gulped,and took a deep breath to calm my body down before answering him.

"Okay so this might sound a bit unbelievable but your cousins want to sabotage you,and are working on getting Songil's place behind your back. I eavesdropped on one of their conversations on the night that the fire happened." I explained with fear.

Mingi stopped smirking. With his gun still in his hand,he starts walking towards me slowly. I didn't move from my spot because of the fear of me getting shot if i tried to run.

Now he was close to my face,his gun was pressed to my stomach. With the left hand,the hand that he wasn't holding the gun with, he grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him.

"Thank you for the warning snowflake but i don't think this is the only reason you came here ,right?" He said in an sarcastic tone,still not letting go of my chin. "What does Jihoon want from me?"

He never broke eye contact with me,making it harder for me to think and calm myself down. I was literally in the verge of having a panic attack.

"W-ell we want you to work with us. To be our a-ally " my voice broke.
"We want to help you so you can help us,is a win win kind of deal"