Chapter 9: Meeting The Blonde Hair and The Troublesome Delinquent

Perversely on Jojo's Bizzare Adventure:

Suzi Q and Joseph's daughter Holly adores (Name) and even jokingly tells her partner that she gonna marry him when she grows up. (Name) and Suzi Q laughs it off but Joseph was not. He loves his family of course but he was planning on marry (Name) but it didn't goes the way he wanted. He has to find way to make (Name) love him. Joseph and Caesar still on agreement on sharing him. They both are planing a way to make (Name) to be theirs.

No one gonna stops them. They will destroy anyone if they get in the way.

They make sure of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Name POV)

Years have passed, Humanity develops ameliorate. They created a new technology that I never have seen before.

The Speedwagon Fountain is genuine enough to let me have a house. I like it very much.

I was able to travel the world and have been in many places

I was able to travel the world and have been in many places. Different kinds of people and places. Their culture is very interesting.

I'm still in contact with Joseph and Caesar. Which lead right now.

"Oh Hello! How are you Joseph, Caesar? Come in. What wonderful surprise to visit" I said, letting the two older men in.

Joseph ages quickly. Joseph retains most of his health and muscularity, though his face displays his age. His hair is short and gray, and he sports a thick, well-trimmed beard. But Caesar on the other hand looks young in some way even though he getting old like Joseph. He still trained Hamon. Eventually, he could walk again. He needs to rest his body for a few months but he got better thanks to my water healing.

"I'm doing fine amor, how are you? How your clothes? Is it comfortable? You want me to get you another one?" asked Caesar.

"The clothes are fine thank you for asking. At first, it was weird, but I manage" I said while looking down my clothes.

 At first, it was weird, but I manage" I said while looking down my clothes