Chapter 6: The Deal

Perversely on Jojo's Bizzare Adventure:

"Because he also a victim, he's only helping them to survive. He not like them. He's a good person" said Joseph while taking the ring and drinking it. Then he put Caesar's headband on his head.

"And I promise him that I'll help him to be free" Joseph started to walk the direction that Wamuu went.

"Even though this bizarre, but I believe your judgment Joseph. Let Go!" said Lisa Lisa.

Joseph and Lisa Lisa started to run to face Kars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joseph and Lisa Lisa walk inside the hall of the abandoned hotel.  Cobweb covering the hall.

"Disgusting! Come on. Cowebby halls, really? Would it kill you to sweep a bit? Okay, I get it. Scary monsters don't do much housecleaning. But that does leave evidence. See this blood trail? It seems as though Wamuu took a good Hamon thrashing. Ceasar didn't go down without giving a good account of himself".

Lisa Lisa cut thru the web with ease.

"We must not let Wamuu heal anymore. Coach Lisa Lisa, it's time for some action," Joseph said while swinging his clunkers. He reaches the doorknob but he took his hand off walk back a little.

"Wha is it?" asked Lisa Lisa

"It's just--Well, when I took hold of this doorknob, it wasn't pleasant. It felt like I was grabbing the hand of something cold and dead," Joseph said.

"I'm not a door," said a voice.

"Where's that--" said Joseph.

"Why are you looking around? I' not a door, I a here," the mysterious voice said.

"What-" Joesph stutter. Then the door suddenly shifts itself to a male figure.

"That's--It's a--"

"A vampire." finish Lisa Lisa.

The vampire moves towards Joseph.

"Careful, JoJo!" yelled ou Lisa Lisa.

The vampire hand chops toward Joseph but Joseph blocks it with hid clucker but the vampire's hand cuts thru the clucker string, shocking Joseph. Joseph falls back into the floor.

"Jojo!"

The vampire laughs, "If it weren't for your little yo-yo there, I would have peeled your face right off your head. Hehehe. Hi. I'm Wired Beck and I'll be slaying you now," the vampire, Wired said. "I killed my sweetheart, but then I busted out of prison. In no time, Lord Kars took me in and made me part of his little gang. He's got my loyalty and I'm not going to let you go in there and disturb Lord Kars when he's enjoying well-deserved rest".

"So they've done it. It's begun. They've started unleashing their demon on the weak and innocent" said Joseph.

Wired started to dance a little while making an annoying noise.

"Stop that noise. You're just another vampire who's bound for hell and leaving now. Well then let me help you plan your trip so you don't have to wait any longer" Joseph said. Then Lisa Lisa shifts herself in front of Joseph.

"Huh? Lisa Lisa.." murmured Joseph.

"You're beautiful, magnificent. Your skin is so soft, heavenly and clear. Let me hold you, and then I'll drink your life right through that skin". said Wired.