Chapter 3: A Promise

Perversely on Jojo's Bizzare Adventure:

"He was so young. Had his hold life ahead of him. He worked hard for a living. he loved his family dearly. He loved his girl and his country. He was a good person, clean-cut, the boy next door. Ceasar stands up from the ground. "And they killed him. Now they die!"

"Caesar!" yelled out Joseph.

"Don't you dare get in my way, JoJo! I'm going to enjoy every second of this! This is personal. I'll destroy these fiends myself!" yelled out Caesar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the pillar men kept walking away, Caesar yelled out, " You monsters! Don't turn your backs on me!

As Caesar moved forward, he stepped on Wamuu shadow alerting him

Caesar claps his hand to form a larger bubble, " Fine then. I'll savor this one! Hamon Bubble Launcher!"

He shot out a lot of bubbles towards Wamuu. Wamuu then lifts his hand smacking away but his hand melts a little when he touch it.

Wamuu was shocked at this and said, "Could-- Could this be? Is this what what I think it is?"

"Nice work. Ceasar may be a narcissist, but his Hamon skills are solid" Joseph said.

" These bubbles may look harmless, but prepare for a bombardment!" yelled out Ceasar.

Wammu started growled, shocking Ceasar and Joseph.

Then Wammu moved his head in different directions, making the string on his head with little knives cut Ceasar bubbles, making them pop.

"He-- He popped then all! How on Earth did he do that?" said Speedwagon, being shocked (almost put shook).

"That's not his hair. Those are wires attached to his head that he's manipulating. He popped my bubbles with the kind that they created" said Ceasar.

"But then that means, they were designed, to be anti-hamon weapons. Somehow, they're familiar with the principles of Hamon. They must have faced Hamon, at some point, over two hundred years ago" said Speedwagon. This revelation information shock the group. Then the wind started around the four pillar men.

"What is that? What's happening to the air around them?" said Ceasar.

"Ceasar, look out! Ge down! yelled out Speedwagon

Suddenly, Ceasar was cut on his lip but unknown force. Ceasar touches his lip, "Wh- what the...".

"Cover your eyes! That wasn't just wind! It as the after of a powerful vortex that's still active!" warns Speedwagon.

Then Ceasar's face was cut again multiply times, blindly him. Ceasar fell to the ground in pain

"Ceasar" Speedwagon yelled out his name.

"These humans know Hamon" said Kars

"I thought we destroyed all the members of the Hamon tribe 2,000 years ago. And yet here they are, ready to welcome us at our own awakening" said Esidisi.

"They're gonna be a lot of trouble to deal with Masters" said (Name).

Ceasar on the floor, holding his face pain, shaking. "Damn...you" Ceasar said, while weakly standing up. "You killed him. You killed my friend. Do you think losing an eye will stop me?" he yelled out.