sorry

i keep procastinating on sending this note. each time i get another comment-email from this story it makes it more depressing to publish

Josh and I are going different ways in life. Our interests are diverging and life is getting busier and busier. Besides the occasional Naruto oneshot, Josh is pretty much done with writing. Me, well, I'm returned to many of the hobbies ive neglected whilst writing fanfiction.

I think 2020 surprised all of us. It just didnt happen as planned. We had so many ideas and drafts being worked on...

I joined this project, really, to work with Josh. He's bssically told me, months ago, that hes leaving the story to me and I do what I want with it.

But I never really wanted to work on it on my own. Theres somethinf fun about collabing. If I do have the energy to write solo, I want to work on my own pet projects, not this.

Ive delayed this because this summer, I hoped sometime over the summer, I would be able yo push myself to continue this story. But looking at the chapters I had drawn out and plotted, I can only sigh in annoyance to myself. There are other things I'd rather do. Its not fun to push myself to write, fanfiction. It was always supposed to be a fun hobby, not enough job.

So, i'm dropping this story. Probably Watt as a whole too. I dunno. Maybe I'll come back but it'd be a bad for me to give you false hope. I already have for this many months.

That said, I havent asked Josh, but I think I know well him enough to say, this story is opened to adoption, if any of y'all wanna continue. Just DM me to let me know. I would like to follow if you do (just dont post a comment in the story, I get flooded with those, and it'll just join the collection of piled comments I agonize over reading...........)

anyways, thank you for being part of this journey. i thoroughly enjoyed my time writing this and I hope you enjoyed reading

-Kyle (VCRx)