Charon

Bianca was talking to one of the other new hunters, Rachel (Berry) on a tree stump, when Percy approached them. Rachel's gaze met with Percy's and a grin broke out on her face.

"Morning Bianca! Artemis has given us the rest of the day off to go visit Nico and Hades in the underworld. If you wanted to..."

The daughter of Hades' face broke out into a likewise smile. Admittedly, she was really beginning to miss her brother and his overall annoying- err... Charming character.

"Uh, can we go after breakfast?" Bianca asked. Against her will, it was that moment when her stomach decided to do an imitation of a killer whale.

Percy and Rachel laughed wholeheartedly, causing a flush to form on the brunette girl's face.

"Sure," Percy choked through the laughing.

Luckily, Rachel stepped in before any sort of mockery could pursue. "Forgotten about me, have you Percy? You haven't even wished me a good morning yet. If this trend continues into the foreseeable future, then I will be greatly disappointed."

The son of Poseidon sweat-dropped, shifting his attention to the other brunette, "Oh – umm of course not, Rache. Just wanted to make sure I let Bianca know about the plans we have for the day." He shrugged. "I should – umm – go now. Yeah, I think Zoe needed me for something."

The boy quickly turned around and scampered off, probably to actually meet Zoe (The boy didn't make his crush on the girl very difficult to hide), leaving the two younger girls in fits of laughter.

"You seem pretty close with Percy," Bianca noted, "I thought you would be like the other hunters and hate him because he is well... a guy."

Rachel waved her hand in dismissal, "Percy is fine. We became friends when he joined us temporarily all the way to San Francisco. I mean, it wasn't his fault that he was born a guy, right?"

Bianca nodded. "Yeah it isn't. But that made me wonder... why does it seem like he's trying to avoid you?"

Rachel blushed slightly. A nervous chuckle escaped her lips. "Oh that, umm he might have had seen me... uh... naked?"

Bianca's dark eyes widened in surprise, "What?!"

The shorter girl chuckled nervously again, "Long story. But basically, it was totally my fault."

She seemed to shudder at the memory, but Bianca wasn't too sure.

"Well anyway, what have you thought so far about the hunt Bianca?"

Bianca shrugged. "I don't know. I mean at the very beginning the opportunity sounded like a godsend..."

"Well technically, it is," Rachel interrupted. "You know, with Artemis being a goddess and all that."

Bianca blushed. "You know what I meant. It was an expression. As I was saying at first the opportunity was a godsend. Finally after years of babysitting my brother I can be free..."

Rachel nodded in understanding, "You miss him."

"That's why I'm so excited to see him again," Bianca confessed, "I hope he is doing well without me."

Rachel laughed. "If he's anything like you, I think he'll hold. Besides, he has his father to 'not' watch over him. But we all know he actually is. He should be fine."

"Yeah..." she sighed. She glanced at her fellow huntress nervously. "Uh Rachel? Can I ask you something?"

"Yes?" Rachel asked quizzingly.

"Umm, okay. I know this is the future and things have changed. They're a lot more... accepting now. I know the hunters don't allow us to have romantic relations with boys but..."