Test

Percy was in a room he recognized as his own back in Manhattan.

He was back in at his mother's house.

There was a mirror in front of him.

It reminded him of a previous dream.

He was clad in a raven black tuxedo and a sea green tie.

He still had a gray streak that contrasted heavily with his dark black hair.

His skin was pale and his lips were tinted red.

He subconsciously picked up a cloth and began to wipe his face.

Slowly but surely, the makeup began to rub off his face, revealing his naturally tan skin.

"Had fun?" A familiar voice broke the silence.

"I did." His answer was short and to the point, but a smile tugged at his lips.

"You killed it at the party, Percy."

Grinning like a fool, Percy spun around, locking his gaze into the volcanic black pits of one Zoe Nightshade.

Her makeup was still on, unlike himself.

"You weren't so bad yourself, my Nightshade."

With a soft smile on her face, the girl stepped forward. Percy cupped her cheek and brushed a strand of hair away from her face.

He leaned in closer until their lips were mere inches apart.

"You have something on your face," he said to her.

With crimson flush adorning her face, Zoe began attacking Percy with her handbag that he somehow never noticed.

Percy woke up sweating. He looked around.

Silver.

Silver?

He was in his tent.

Memories of the previous day began to flood back into his mind.

His first day with the Hunters had been much less than fun...

His muscles were sore, but he had no cuts or bruises.

Thank you Achilles!

The entire day, yesterday had consisted in either training or travel. With Artemis leading, they had travelled nearly 400 miles through mountain and desert to the western banks of Great Salt Lake.

Percy had finally been allowed rest at around five in the morning.

The hunters had been less than welcoming at first, but soon grew indifferent to his presence.

Percy looked around his tent; he never got a proper chance the previous night – well, a couple of hours ago – to take in his living conditions.

The tent glimmered with silver lining. The floor was covered with a soft animal hide and seemed to almost be alive.

The sides of the tent were mostly plain, save for one window-like opening on either side, which could be closed using a zipper, similar to the entrance.

Sunlight poured through the twin openings.

Percy heard a knock on the post by his tent.

"Wake up Perseus."

He recognized to voice.

"Just a second, Rachel."

The two had gained some sort of pseudo friendship over the course of the night. While most hunters – save for Phoebe – had avoided him like the plague, the short mortal hunter was more than welcoming of his presence.