Introduction

The kiss was passionate and wet, probably thanks to the pouring rain surrounding us as Harry held me close kissing me aggressively.

"Harry." I moaned, his grip tightening on my hips.

"You're so fucking sexy, angel." He whispered in my ear as he moved his lips to my neck. I could feel his wet jeans getting tighter as the bulge near his crotch grew.

"What are you doing to me Aven?" He asks, nipping at skin on my neck. I moaned as the feeling washed over my body, I was losing control. Suddenly a horrible smell filled my nose, making it scrunch up. I opened my eyes and saw that Harry was still attacking my neck like nothing happened.

Holy shit I farted.

I prayed that Harry wouldn't bring it up and we could just move past it, thankfully my wish came true. Our passionate make our session moved downwards as I unzipped Harry's jeans and released his ginormous dick from the tight confines of his boxers.

I began stroking his member and he moaned into my ear. His hands found the hem of my shirt and started pushing it upwards. I helped him along in the process and soon I was in only a bra and shorts.

Just as I went back to stroking Harry's member my ears started to clog up and all the sounds around with me became muffled. I was a little thankful because "who let the dogs out" had just come on the radio, not exactly a sex jam.

When I opened my eyes and the world was spinning and it was becoming harder to breath.

"Harry, help." I choked out, I knew what was happening.

I was having an asthma attack.

"Inhaler." I wheezed. Harry's eyes shot open in a panic. I pointed to the backseat where my inhaler sat. He quickly opened the driver's side door to go retrieve it and I fell out onto the wet cement.

I hear him slam the backseat door and look up to see him towering above me, inspecting my inhaler.

"Wonder if I could get high from this." He mused. I laid there, shocked. My breathing became more labored by the second.

"Harry, help." I whispered, feeling myself fading. He just laughed and took a puff of the air inside. His face twisted up in disgust.

"Nope, can't get high. Shit doesn't even taste good." He said with disdain, throwing my only chance at life to the ground. He strode past me and into his car. He shut the door and started adjusting the radio. Once he was set on a song he turned the key and started driving away, running over my hand in the process. As I screamed out in pain I heard him laughing and yell back to me.

"See you around, Princess." Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.