Hulk

For some reason me and the big guy didn't get along, me and Bruce did, but Hulk hated me. I don't know why he hated me but he did.

"I don't get it." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Get what?" Natasha asked with a frown.

"Hulk, I don't get him. He treats me horribly... every time we are out fighting he pushes me out of the way." I said as I plopped down beside her.

"Maybe he is trying to protect you." She said softly.

"Hulk? Protect me? He hates me." I said with a sigh.

"He doesn't hate you." Natasha said softly.

I sent her a look and let out a groan as we got called to a mission. I set beside Bruce on the jet and waited for us to arrive.

"Bruce, I want you and (Y/n) to enter through the top. Me and Tony will go in the front." Steve said calmly.

"Of course you put me with the Hulk." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Sorry." Bruce said as he looked away.

"It's not your fault the big guy hates me." I said softly.

I fixed my suit and jumped off the jet. I landed and let out a sigh as Hulk landed beside me.

"Can we behave today?" I asked as I looked at him.

He sent me a look and I took it as a no. We started through the top and took out as many as we could. Halfway through the fight they started to use cannons and Hulk threw me to the side and took them out.

"Careful!" I yelled as I stood back up.

I heard guns and went to dodge but one hit my shoulder.

"Damn it!" I yelled as I held my shoulder.

I quickly hid behind something and looked at my arm. It was bad, the bullet was still inside and with each movement pain shot through me. I heard a roar and turned my head to see Hulk take everyone out.

"Someone is in a bad mood." I said as I held my arm.

When we finished he walked up to me and I looked up at him.

"I take it today isn't your day." I said as I let out a sigh.

His eyes landed on my shoulder and he glared at me.

"(Y/n), hurt." He said sternly.

"Yea, one of them got lucky. I'm fine." I said as I looked it over.

He bent down and looked at my arm and I backed up.

"To close budd-"

I was cut off by him picking me up and cradling me in his arms. He carried me to the jet and I bit my lip.

"Hulk I'm-"

He set me down and I watched as he shifted back to Bruce.

"Let me take care of that." He said as he rushed to get a first aid kit.

I set down and watched as he rushed around the room.

"Bruce... I'm fine." I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Sorry, I just... worry." He said softly.

"Does.. Hulk worry about me too?" I asked as I bit my lip.

"Yea, it's why he acts like he does... he doesn't know how to treat you." He said softly.

"I thought he hated me."

"No, he cares about you.... a lot. You mean the world to him... and to me." He said as he bandaged my arm up.

"Bruce..."

"Yes.."

"I love you both too." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and leaned forward and gently kissed me. I pulled him closer with my good arm and kissed him passionately. I went to pull away but he let out a light growl. I leaned forward and gently kissed him again.