Falcon

I let out a growl as I saw Sam talk to Bucky and Steve.

"You okay tiger?" Natasha asked with a laugh.

"No.... I hate that bastard." I said as I heard Sam laugh.

"Why? You guys barely know each other." She said softly.

"We dated all the way through high-school..... he broke up with me by text... we were engaged to be married and then when we meet again he acts like he doesn't know me... you would be pissed to."

"Ouch... I have a idea to get him back. Tony! We need your card!" Natasha yelled as she dragged me out of the room.

It didn't take long for her to 'convince' Tony to let us have his card and then we left to the mall.

"Try this on!" She exclaimed as she handed me a red dress.

"Alright." I said as I walked into the changing room.

The dress went to right above my knees and had thin straps. In the front it was a v neck and showed a little to much.

"I don't know Nat, it shows a lot." I said as I stepped out.

"Good, we are going to make him regret breaking up with you." She said cheerfully.

Soon I found a pair of black heels and we went to the jewelry department.

"I don't know... I've never taken this off." I said as I showed her my dog tag.

"Is that Sam's dog tags?" She asked softly.

"Yea... I was with him during his war time..." I said as I played with them.

"Okay... I have a idea, if you really want to hurt him... give those to him and then say you have a date." She said with a smile.

"I can't do that! I.. this is all I have of him."

"You gotta let go, I'm sure he has moved on.... cut the line." She said softly.

I nodded my head and let out a sigh. Soon we arrived back at the headquarters and I got ready. I held the dog tags in my hand and felt my heart break as I walked out of the room without them around my neck.

"Wow! Who you all dressed up?" Clint asked with a smirk.

"My date." I said as I dropped the tags on the counter in front of Sam and walked out of the building.

I made it outside and let out a sigh as I got into the car with Natasha.

"Let's go." I said softly.

"Give him the Tags back?"

I nodded my head and she sent me a smile.

"Don't worry... it will get better." She said with a smile.

That night we went out drinking and had a girls night with Pepper. It wasn't long before 1 o'clock hit and Nat left me to go see Bruce and Pepper left to see Tony, and I was left without a ride. I groaned as I pulled my phone out and dialed Steve's number.

"Hello?" A deep voice asked softly.

"Um... is Steve there?" I asked as I bit my lip.

"No, he is asleep... everything alright?"

"Um... I.."

"(Y/n), are you okay?"

"Yes! I'm fine... just got ditched by Nat and Pepper... and I don't have a ride." I said softly.

"I'll come get you."

"No you don't have to-"

"It's fine, I'll be there in a few." He said as he hung up.

"God.... you are a dick." I groaned out.

It wasn't long before Sam pulled up and honked his horn. I walked to the car and let out a sigh as I opened the door and stepped in. I slipped my shoes off and bit my lip.

"Thanks for picking me up." I said softly.

"Thought you had a date?" He asked not looking at me.

"Yea, with the girls." I said as I looked forward.

"Oh." He said softly.

For most of the ride we were silent until he broke the tension.

"These are yours." He said as he handed the dog tags back.

"No... they aren't." I said as I put them on the dash.

"Yes they are.. I gave them to you-"

"So you do remember me?" I asked angrily.

"Who said I didn't?" He asked as he stopped the car.

"You haven't acted like you knew me since you joined the Avengers."

"I haven't talked to you because I knew if I did I.... Nothing."

"No finish what you were going to say! You would what? Remember how you broke up with me over a text? Remember how you broke my heart! What!" I asked angrily.

"Remembered that I'm mad for you... I love you and I always will.... but I'm... broken.... since I came back... I'm not the same man.... and I know that isn't who you would want to marry."

"That wasn't your choice to make... that was mine... Sam I loved you and when you texted me that it was over.... I felt a part of me die.... I always thought I would become Mrs. Wilson.... and then I get a text and I can't sleep for a month." I said softly.

He let out a sigh and shook his head.

"Fuck it." He whispered as he turned and grabbed my face smashing our lips together.

Time skip

I let out a groan as a ray of light hit me in the face. I cuddled into the warm body beside me and tried to hide my face.

"Still hate the morning I see." He said with a chuckle.

"Shut up." I said as I hid my face.

I let out a groan as I stood up and grabbed his shirt off the floor and slipped it on.

"You just walking out in that?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm just getting me something to drink." I said as I turned and left the room.

I made it to the kitchen and Natasha shook her head.

"I try to get you to forget about him... and you end up in his bed." She said softly.

"Steve you look like death, did you not sleep?" I asked softly.

"No, me Bucky and Sam had a movie marathon... up until Sam left and then it was just me and Bucky." He said softly.

"You were up all night? Sam said you where asle- that lying bastard." I said as I let out a laugh and grabbed a coke.

I turned and walked back to the room and saw Sam propped up against the headboard.

"You lying bastard... Steve didn't get any sleep last night because you were having a movie marathon." I said as I put the coke in the dresser.

"He didn't? I had no idea." He said with a smirk.

"Lying bastard." I said as I leaned down and kissed him.

"But I'm your lying bastard." He said as he pulled me back on the bed.