Bruce Banner (Hulk)

"Baby!!!! Love me!" I whined as I laid my head on my boyfriend's shoulder.

"I'm busy right now, go bug Tony." Bruce said softly.

"Show me love or you're sleeping on the couch." I said sternly.

He sent me a smirk and raised an eyebrow.

"Like you could sleep without me in the room." He said with a laugh.

"I bet I can." I said as I leaned back in my chair.

"You bet you can go a week without sleeping beside me." He said calmly.

"I bet you I could go a month." I said angrily.

"Deal." He said as he held his hand out.

"I win then you have to go on a week vacation with me." I said cheerfully.

"And if I win... I get to do my work in peace for a week." Bruce said happily.

"Deal." I said as I shook his hand.

The first week was fine, I spent it with the girls so I didn't spare much mind to it. It was the second week that was starting to get me.

"You good?" Natasha asked as she set beside me.

"I have went two weeks without sleep.... Bruce was right.... he is going to win." I said softly.

"No he isn't... Pepper! Come here!" Natasha yelled.

I let out a groan as I laid my head on the table and Pepper walked into the room.

"What's up?"

"She has a bet with Bruce, has two more weeks to go. We need to get her some sleep." Natasha said softly.

"I got the thing." Pepper said with a smirk.

Soon I was taken out of the headquarters and forced to stay at Clint's house. I spent my time helping his wife prep for her new baby and getting everything off my mind. A week before I was going to win I got a call from Bruce.

"Come home now." He said calmly.

"Why? Something wrong?"

"Three weeks I haven't got any sleep.... I don't care about this bet just come home and we will go on a month vacation.... just you and me." He groaned out.

"Coming." I said with a smile.

I soon made it home and saw bags under Bruce's eyes.

"So... I win?"

"Yes you win. Now come to bed, and tomorrow I got us a trip to Hawaii..." he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Victory is mine." I said happily.