Spiderman

I let out a sigh as I waited for Peter to stop working on his project, that he had nearly a month to finish, but has to finish now. I set in his rolling chair and spun around.

"Peter, how much longer?" I asked with a frown.

"One more hour an I'll be done." He said not looking up at me.

"Peter you have a month, can't you stop and spend time with me?" I asked softly.

"If I finish this now then I will have all the time in the world with you." He said with a small smile.

"Fine, but you owe me." I said as I let out a sigh.

He let out a laugh and shook his head. I spun around in the chair once more, and this time I hit my leg on the desk tipping the chair over. I let out a yelp and hit the ground hitting my head hard on the ground. I let out a whine and held my head. I heard a chuckle leave Peter's lips and he stood up and walked over to me.

"You okay?" He asked as he crouched down and checked my head.

"No, kiss it and make it better." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and gently kissed my forehead.

"Better?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and he let out a laugh and picked me up and carried me to his bed. He wrapped his arms protectively around me and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Love you." I said as I snuggled into his chest.

"Love you too." He said as he leaned down and gently pecked my lips.

We pulled apart and I smiled as I hid my face in his chest and closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.