"Oh~ I know who you are! You're looking for the adorable little greenette the brat brought in aren't you?~ Don't worry they're having ton's of fun!~" His smirk alone made me want to shoot him but at the same time, I wanted to do more... I grabbed him by the throat, him keeping his smirk the whole time.

"Izuku is MINE! No one takes what's mine!" There's no time for this! He's distracting me! I shot the man right through the face before going up the rest of the stairs. They're in Shigaraki's room which is probably on the top floor of the mansion... I was skipping as many steps as I could so I could get there faster. I made it to the top and kicked the door to the ground what I saw made my blood boil. My Izuku was crying on the bed with his hands and feet tied with rope, Shigaraki was on top of him shirtless. I can't shoot him because there's a high chance I'll hit Izuku... DAMMIT, why did I have to forget my gun the only time I needed it?! Shigaraki grabs a handgun from his bedside table and shot at me, I heard two feminine screams. One coming from Izuku, it was much more pain-filled and emotional while the other was coming from behind me, it seemed much more aggressive. I looked behind me to see a girl with two buns on either side of her hair, she had a bullet hole in her upper stomach and a knife in her hand. She was sneaking up on me.

"Dammit, Shiggy! Why is your aim so bad!" She screamed out while clutching her stomach and falling to the floor. That won't kill her but she won't be able to do anything... I smirked and started walking towards the man on top of my Angel the gun dragging behind me. He started to freak out randomly firing.

"No, stay away! You're crazy! Back off!" He shot one which actually got close to me, grazing my shoulder. I hissed a little but the adrenaline was coursing through my veins I couldn't feel any pain. By then he was frantic, he fired again but he was out of bullets I smiled before grabbing the gun and throwing to the other side of the room aggressively. Shigaraki nervously laughed before garbling as I grabbed him by his throat, I lifted him off of Izuku and onto the wall holding him above my own head. He scratched at my fingers trying to get me to let go.

"Izuku, Angel, Please look away~" I coed to my Angel. I watched as he squeezed his eyes shut and turned his head to face the wall. I looked back to the man chocking under my hand, I smiled before dropping him onto his knee's.

"Why did you think taking what's mine was a good idea?" I asked pointing my gun to his head, by now he realized he's not getting out of this. He laughed before looking up at me and speaking in a broke, raspy voice.

"H-He owed me money, it sucks h-he didn't know he owed m-me interest too~ In this case inte-terest was his body~" I wanted to kill him right then and there but that thirst came back... I moved the gun to his left leg and shot right where his Achilles tendon is, the same if the right. He screamed in agony as I slowly immobilized him, I did both his wrists watching the blood slowly pouring onto the ground from his limbs. I moved the gun to his head before thinking about it. He hasn't suffered enough~ I moved the gun to his elbows shooting each making him scream again, he was about to pass out from the pain so I crouched down and lightly slapped his face, no response. I slapped him hard making the sound echo throughout the room. He jolted awake.

"You not passing out yet. You hurt what's mine. Now you pay~" He started crying and begging I let him go.

"Please Todoroki! I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you! I'll give you all of my gang every last bit! All the guns, the money, everything!" I chuckled and stood back up, shooting one knee making him wail again before sobbing and begging more.

"Izuku is worth more than all of that. You hurt the most important thing in the whole gang." I shot his other knee before lifting the gun and admiring my work.