Chapter Ten

Shockingly, the week in Italy flew by and it was time to go back to Japan. "Do you have all of your shit packed?" Keigo hollered from the kitchen. "Oh my god! Calm the hell down Keigo!"

The two weeks were very eventful. My designs were being printed on the front pages of magazines, they were being shown all over television, and I was even lucky enough to join Keigo in an interview.

"Welcome Keigo Takami, world famous model, and his assistant, (Y/N) (L/N)!" Emi Fukukado shouted out to the audience as Keigo and I sat down on the couch. "Thank you so much for having us Emi." Keigo smirked and winked at her as he got comfortable. "Of course! Now, when is our first date?" Emi and the audience erupted into laughter, same with Keigo. However, I sat next to him very uncomfortable which he noticed as the interview begin.

"(Y/N), tell us about yourself! Especially about this STUNNING blazer you designed for your boss." She smiled wide and pulled up the photo's of Keigo wearing the blood red blazer with the golden wings embroidered in the back. "Well..." I twiddled my thumbs together as my anxiety took over. "I originally scrapped the design for some reason.." My voice was so soft that someone in the audience yelled for me to speak up, causing me to jump. Keigo's golden eyes scanned the audience until he saw the man that interrupted, standing up and signaled for security to escort him out. Keigo quickly leaned and whispered in my ear. "Take a deep breath and imagine the audience isn't here."

His sudden words of encouragement brought a wave of relief to my senses and I did as he said and started over.

"The reason I scrapped the design was because I simply had no idea who would want to wear such a thing." I started saying. "Then Keigo here, came into my store demanding that I work for him and what was I supposed to do? Say no to the world's top model?" Emi shockingly laughed at my god awful joke and so did he. "As I showed him around the store, the scrapped design laying in a pile of clothes in the back caught his eyes and he wanted me to attempt the design again." My (E/C) eyes glanced up at the image of Keigo. He was turned back, the golden wings shown off and his head was turned to give the camera a deathly stare with his gold eyes. That picture alone shocked the world. Yes, the design was fairly simple to the naked eye, but if you looked closely at the wings on the back, every individual feather had a painful amount of detail. The way Keigo was looking into the camera and the accessories he had worn tied the picture together to look incredible.

"So do you plan on going back to your store for a while?" Emi asked and I looked to Keigo.

"For a while, yes. I need to make more designs and check on my employees and family." My smile was gentle and I had a pink tint to my cheeks that Keigo noticed and smiled at.

"I certainly cannot wait to see your designs!"

~~~~~

"(Y/N)! Come on! We're going to be late for the plane!" Keigo yelled again and I snapped out of it. "I'm coming!" I grabbed my bag and Kofi's carrier and headed out to the kitchen.

"So, how long can I stay in Japan?" I asked as I sat down Kofi's carrier and grabbed my sneakers. Keigo glanced at me, his golden eyes examining me. "I'm taking a few weeks off for vacation to see my mother," He began. "While I'm visiting her, create as many designs as possible. After that, we are off to New York for fashion week."

My heart stopped.

"We're going to America? I can't speak English!"

"Or Italian.."Keigo chimed in and smiled.

"Ha. Ha" I snapped as I finished tying my sneakers. "You'll be fine, we will only be in New York for a week and go to a few parties." He said and began to head out of the door. "Wait for me!" I whined and grabbed my things, following him out of the door.