Chapter Seven

"We're here." Enji said as we pulled into the garage of a large building. "Already?" I asked as I wiped some ricotta off of my cheek. "Yeah, come on." Keigo said as he got out of the car and began walking to the inside of the building.

'Oh my god, he doesn't wait for anyone!' I thought as I grabbed Kofi's carrier and ran after him. "Keigo! Wait!" My (E/C) eyes frantically searched the building for the tall blonde. 'Damn it!' "C'mon (Y/N). You can find him." I wandered around the building for a solid 5 minutes, looking in every room, every corner for him.

As I turned the corner, I bumped into a tall figure. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I should've watched where I was going." Bowing immediately, I hadn't looked to see who it was. "(Y/N)?" The person asked, causing me to stand up and identify the person.

Crimson eyes, spiked ash blonde hair, and muscles.

"Katsuki?" I asked.

~~~~~

"So you're a model now?" A harsh laugh escaped my mouth. "Shut up dumbass." His palm crashed on the back of my head as we sat down in a studio. "I'm not a model. I'm starting a business of my own." My jaw dropped. "Really? What is it?"

"I don't know just yet, but I have different options." He sighed and checked his watch. "Why are you here by the way?" The ash blonde asked, causing me to gasp loudly. "Do you know where a Keigo Takami would be right now!?" "THAT'S who you're working for now!? Damn." Katsuki let out a subtle chuckle. "He's on the 2nd floor." After knowing where he was, I booked it to the second floor.

"Oh my god!! How could I have been so fucking stupid!! He's going to fire me!!" I whined as I made it to the studio Keigo was supposedly in. As I walked in, I saw him wearing one of my designs.

Red plaided pants, a white button-up shirt with a golden rose embroidered directly over the heart, and a jet black blazer to match. 'Oh wow...' A pale red painted my cheeks when the model spotted me. "Finally! Where have you been?" He asked as he walked over to me. "I...was...uhm..." My (E/C) eyes looked to floor. "I want an answer or else you're fired." Keigo snapped and my heart dropped. "I ran into an old friend and lost track of time...I'm sorry it won't happen again." Tears of embarrassment plucked my eyes.

I heard Keigo scoff. "Whatever, go find somewhere to sit." He said harshly as he walked back over to the backdrop for photos, the song Fm$ by New Boyz resuming.

"Okay..." I said under my breath, not wanting to speak fully knowing I would begin to cry. The studio was large to say the least, a huge backdrop and professional lighting, cameras, and so much more. They had those chairs you would see actors sit in while on set, makeup artists, hairstylists. It was insane.

A folded chair caught my attention and I carefully picked it up and brought it towards the corner of studio, sitting down. 'He didn't need to be so rude.' Tears pricked my eyes again. I hated being yelled or scolded at, especially in front of people.

Keigo put his hands in the pocket, shifting his weight back on his heels, giving the camera a seductive look.  'And even now, he is still cute.' Kofi let out a gentle meow, earning my attention to distract me from him. "Hi Kofi." I said softly as I brought him out of his carrier and laid him on my lap. "Sorry you've been held up in your carrier all day, my love." My fingers gently scratched under his chin causing him to let out a soothing purr. Keigo's golden eyes pierced through my soul as he saw me sitting in the corner, loving on Kofi. He didn't want to admit it, but he regretted scolding (Y/N) in front of everyone.

"Okay! Outfit change! Take 10 everyone!" A woman hollered, startling me. Everyone split up to their set areas and Keigo walked over to (Y/N). "Let's go." He said. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"You're picking my next outfit." Keigo said nonchalantly and began to walk into a room to which I quickly followed. "Shut the door." The blonde said as he walked behind a curtain and began to get undressed. "Wh- What are you do- doing!?" I exclaimed and covered my eyes. "I'm getting undressed? You can't see anything so just pick out my next outfit."

'Prick..' I thought as I walked over to see all of my designs hung up on a rack. 'Maybe the baby blue tank top and black ripped jeans?' Grabbing the baby blue tank top, I made sure there was nothing wrong with it. "So how much longer should this shoot be?" I asked out of curiosity. Keigo stuck his hand out from behind the curtain for the next outfit, which I handed him. "It's only 9:45am, Sweetcheeks." He sighed as he got dressed.

"Can you just give me a simple answer?" I suddenly snapped as I took a seat on the couch in the room, Kofi already fast asleep on the armrest. "And may I ask what your problem is?"

"No, you may not ask." My response was short and cold as he walked out from behind the curtain. Keigo ran his hand through his messy blonde hair and sighed audibly. "Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier." I simply folded my arms and looked away from him. 'Don't accept his apology.'

"Okay! Let's get back to it!!" A woman yelled and Keigo sighed again, walking back out to continue the photoshoot.

~~~~~

I didn't know when or what time, but I fell asleep. I laid curled up on the couch, Kofi curled up in my arms. Keigo walked back into the room at 11:46am to see (Y/N) sleeping peacefully. 'How can she sleep so much?" He thought as he grabbed a thin gray jacket he owned and put it on. "Mr. Takami," Enji said from behind the door. "Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Just one minute, Enji." Tall blonde responded as he walked over to me as I slept. He carefully picked up Kofi and placed him in his carrier, then poked my cheek. "Hey.." He whispered.

"Mmmm" I groaned. "Wake up." He shook my slightly and my eyes opened to see Keigo, bent over, super close to my face. "I'm awake." I said suddenly and pushed him away. "We're leaving, so let's go." He said and left the room.

'Where in gods name could we be going now?' I mentally whined as I picked up Kofi's carrier and following Keigo. "Are my designs already in the car?" My voice was soft as we walked to the car. Enji looked back to me and smiled. "They are packed very carefully in the trunk, Ma'am." A deep red painted my cheeks. "You d-don't have to call me m-ma'am, Enji. (Y/N) is just f-fine..."

The model looked at me, clearly flustered and embarrassed, and let out an audible laugh. "W-what's so funny?" I pouted. "I cannot understand why you get flustered so easily." He said as he got into the car. "You're mean..." My (E/C) eyes searched my purse for my pale red scrunchie.

"If I were so mean, would I have bought you that cannolo?" Keigo's golden eyes watched as I tied my (H/L) (H/C) hair back into a high ponytail. "Well..no" I responded and leaned back in the seat. "Where are we going?" My (E/C) eyes examined the clusters of buildings across the body of water as we drove over a bridge.

"We are going sightseeing, duh." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Really?!" I beamed, a wide smile forming on my face. "Yes, really." Keigo responded, a slight tint showing on his cheeks.

As I giggled, the model smiled and relaxed. 'What a pain' He smiled.

1360 words