Chapter One

"Thank you! Come again!" I said cheerfully as one of my regular customers left my store. "Almost closing time everyone!" My smile was wide as I heard my employees do the hushed 'yes' that kids tend to do in school.

Closing up my register, I headed to the back to count my cash drawer. "20, 25, 30, 35..." I droned on. "65,75,80,86. Ha! I'm not over or short! Hell yes!" Carrying the cash drawer to the vault, I placed all the bills in the correct place and locked up the back. "See you tomorrow Boss!" I heard my employee, Mina, call out. "Bye Mina!"

I walked through the isles, picking up any clothes that fell of the hangers and picked up any trash I saw. When I made sure my store was spotless, I closed up shop.

My '(Y/N)'s Boutique' red neon sign flicked off before I left the store and headed home. The sky was a heavenly mix of deep purple, blue, and a faded orange as the day came to an end and the night was born. Putting earbuds in my ear, I chose to play Dirty Harry by Gorillaz, My head slowly moving to the beat of the song. My volume was on full blast, which didn't stop me from hearing excited screams of teenage girls as they swarmed a car.

'What on earth?'

"Keigo! Oh my god! Marry me! I love you Keigo!!! I'm your number one fan!!!" The teenage girls squealed.

'Keigo? Who the hell?'

I stopped at a crosswalk, waiting for the light to turn green so I could continue my walk home. The car turned the corner and the window was rolled down.

Curiosity gripped me, forcing me to look up to see golden eyes looking at me.

In that instant, my heart nearly stopped. His golden eyes were a mix of the sun and the warm color of honey. My (E/C) eyes connected with his, in simply two seconds, before the car drove off. I snapped back to reality when the teenage girls ran after the car, screaming and confessing their love for the celebrity.

Sober by FIDLAR started playing loudly in my ears as I continued my walk home. The cool crisp breeze rippled through my hoodie as I unlocked the door to my pad, walking in and setting down my bag.

"Kofi! I'm home!" I called out and smiled when my black cat meowed loudly, trotting over to me. "Hi Kofi Tofi!" I cooed as I picked him up, admiring his black fur and stunning green/yellow eyes. "Did you miss me?" He purred in response as I scratched under his chin. Setting Kofi on the counter, I made my way to the bathroom, turning on the shower.

As I got undressed, curiosity crept up on me yet again and I pulled out my phone. Opening up Instagram, I searched up 'Keigo' and clicked on the verified account.

"Oh my god"

(art credits go to KadeArt on Twitter!)

"Hang on...Wings?" I asked, confused beyond belief as to how he had wings and how they looked so real. I clicked on his most recent post and saw the caption.