13

"Miss, I think you should sleep first before going there." Butler Mo extended his hand towards Yeon to help her walk, but got pushed away.

"N-no! Mo, you should understand how I feel-even if he isn't my biological son, I'm still worried about him-he's like my own son to me." Yeon said before coughing harshly, continuing "I..I can't watch him like this."

"He's destroying himself." Yeon cried out.

Butler Mo sighed as he said, "I know miss, but you should consider your health too." He paused, "He's just-not the same anymore."

He's so different that the changes somehow scared him.

But what can he do? He's just a mere butler, and he knows-that nothing means anything to Hiroshi except Sian. Not even Yeon. Because he only saw Sian in his eyes.

----

A girl with magenta hair and sunset like eyes blinked her eyes, annoyed at the man beside him who's busy at his computer.

"Park Harry! Are you really going to do this?!" The girl with magenta hair, Jinee pouts as she looked fiercely at the serious man beside her.

The serious man beside her, who had a hair color dark as midnight and light blue eyes filled with coldness and frost, glance over his cold blue eyes, and replied shortly "Do your work."

Jinee sighs, "I already did it! And I did it million times, but the thing is- it's like this person doesn't exist! It's like he disappeared from this world! I even checked more than 20 countries!"

"Try harder." Harry coldly said and went back to do what he's doing.

Jinee huffed and went to Hanae, a seemingly cute girl with round glassess and ocean eyes wearing a braid around her hair.

"Hana! Let's team up and punch that guy." Jinee said as she twirled her slender fingers around her hair.

Hana chuckled looking at them who is everyday like that, "He has a point you know."

Before Jinee could reply, a voice called out to them, "Stop bickering. It's meeting time."

There stood a guy with glasses looking upright, with brown hair and golden eyes, that guy is Kairan, the supposed 'leader' of this team.

This team is created by the one and only Hiroshi long ago, before he lost him, and it was created to help him from inside and outside, it was more powerful than any bodyguards or staff, it was more like an all in one package.

Before joining this team, Jinee is ofcourse-your typical popular pretty girl you see in highschool, with the addition of having an atittude, and unexpectedly some hacking skills that doesn't lose to the top hacker in the team.

But the main reason she was casted to join this team, is because of her pretty seductive looks that could distract people, and her way of manipulative attitude and thinking.

Next we have Hanae, although she seems nerdy, she's one of the winner in the tournament martial arts, which was the reason she was casted, she seems weak but her stregth and fighting skills says other wise.

Then we have Kairan the supposed 'leader' of this team, he was casted because of his leadership and his communication skills, which makes people hard to say no to him, he also excells in everything he does.

Yoshi is--just the usual quiet kid who doesn't speak, but is the genius and the brain of the team.

The reason Harry joined this team is still unknown, even on one in the team knows his background,and they don't bother to know each others, because it's only their job that they were in a team. But there were rumors going in other side teams that his job here is to do some underworld bussiness.

Those five were the main team, and with their each skills, they completed the perfect team.

This main team is probably-- the only team Hiroshi trusts.

During those years without Sian, the dark blue eyed man suceed on taking over companies and power over the world, even with that much power, even in the underworld, it is said that he's still searching somebody.

Whoever knows him years ago, would know the differences of how much he changed.

----

*sigh* sorrry for not updating for these past few weeks, i don't really have much ideas these days, and my online homework is just getting much more, also i'm actually scared to ruin the plot line, but like yeah ive decided to give this a try, sorry if this chapter is kinda bad, but again-- thankyou for reading this chapter! don't forget to press the star button down below! also thankyou for 6k read^^~

i'm really grateful for those who decide to give a try to this book, thankyou again!