8

Looking at the cute boy infront of him, Hiro asked "What about your books? did you forgot to bring it too?"

Sian shooked his head, "I didn't forgot that, but I forgot my pencil case."

Then Hiroshi dragged the cute lazy Sian to check his classes and turns out the Ha family already requested them to be in the same class, so all Sian needed to do is only to follow Hiroshi. Deep down, Hiroshi was satisfied----after all he should just look at me.

Hiroshi eye slightly darkens thinking about that.

Staring back at the boy that suddenly fell into silence, Sian yawns and called out Hiroshi "Hiro."

"Do you have pillow?" Sian asked out of nowhere.

"pfft.."Hiroshi mood lightened up and felt that this Sian is really really cute, the way his catlike eye blinked cutely somehow makes his heart itches.

Naturally, when the Ha family wants to take him in, ofcourse he felt some suspicions about how they were so kind enough to do that.

But he agreed to let them take him in, because it's better than staying in that hellhole.

As time passed, around when he was 13 years old-he think, when he saw Sian was talking and getting hugged by a girl, which is his classmate, he felt annoyed and the urges to wash Sian up from that girl dirty touches.

He wonders why he felt that way, everytime when Sian slept beside him-he can feel his heart beating faster and the desire to only keep him for himself.

---Even at such age, he had many dark thoughts about a certain someone, and sometimes he just can't keep it in.

Thankfully though, Sian hates interacting with others unless it's important or he needs something from them.

Sian being Sian, doesn't really put much efforts to find out about Hiroshi strange behaviour.

After classess and school is over, Sian suddenly spoke "Ice cream."

"Ice cream?" Hiro raised his eyebrows.

"I want to eat Ice cream."

"--allright." Hiro replied.

They went to the close supermarket store and bought two ice cream cone for themselves. "Here." Hiro adjust the icecream and gave him a tissue.

Sian thought, 'sometimes he felt like my baby sitter.'

--Sian licked his ice cream softly like a kitten, fluttering his bright peach eye which attracts the cold boy beside him.

Hiroshi who is staring deeply at him, got stared back by the cute lazy boy's confused gaze.

Hiroshi sighs as he feel himself thinking dark thoughts about the cute lazy boy beside him, sometimes he feels like the cute lazy boy was too naive and dumb or he just pretended to not know how much he affects people.

Suddenly his phone rang, and the ringtone of Sian lazily saying "Hiro, Answer."

Sian who just heard it, unconsiously felt embarassed looking at the boy beside him.

"Hiro, come home right now. We have something to tell you and Sian."