1

The scene of a flustered girl spilling the milk on a very tall and cold handsome boy happened right infront of my eyes, yet, a boy seem to be just woken up from a nap in the cafe.

--"where am I?" is the first thing he thought when he woke up from this nap, many things are going inside of his head.

As the girl seemed to be apologizing over and over again, the cold and handsome guy just walked pass over her like an air, yet, he's watching them from the cafe mirror is still confused as how he ended up here.

He stared at the reflection of himself on the coffee that he seemed to just drank, there is a raven haired boy with a very lazy look in the eyes, wearing an oversized sweater.

--'did I look like this?' Again is the first thing that came into his mind, the more he tried to think the more he can't remember anything, even about himself.

As if he got poured by a cold water, realization hits him : 'what is my name? who....am I?'

He remembered a certain things, but other than that he seemed to be in a mess.

Feeling headache again, he realized that he's in a very body of a 8th year old, yet, he's alone here with a cup of coffee.

I seemed to always realize things late, which I don't know why but irritates me.

Again he remembered that here, infact is surely in another world-he also remember a fact that here is surely a novel, but he still can't remember my name.

I can't even remember things from my past life, for some reason I can only remember a certain things,and about this novel-world.

the thing is : how did i even get here? the last thing i remember is-

'sleep well, and never wake up again.' a woman's voice called out while closing my eye.

what the hell is that? there's many possibilities, I could've been poisoned and I'm dead so I got reincarnated in this novel, or my body may be in coma right now but my soul is here, or I'm just hallucinating.

Well to think about it, this novel-world is about how the ending is where everyone is ruined and dead because of the protagonist, it all just began from the protagonist's revenge which led to everyone's downfall and the end of this world.

To put it simple the protagonist is also the antagonist in this world,his hatred towards this world caused so many misunderstanding because of his revenge. Oh, this is not a magic world novel or cultivation novel kind of type, this story is set on the modern time.

The protagonist is called Hiroshi and it all just began since he was 6 years old when his parents divorced, since the beginning he was basically an unwanted child-----hated by his own parents and society,just because he's born out of wedlock and an illegitimate child.

Ever since he was born,he never experienced any warmth or the thing called 'love' yet again, no one bothered to care about him even his own parents despised him. His father is one of the very rich millionaire in the town, while his mother is the typical loving money person---their marriage is not out of love, their marriage was more based about material things.

His mother and his father made him jst because of a mistake, his father thought that his mother is his first love and went to sleep with her at the party. While his mother slept with him with the intention of getting money off him, and the result is they got him--the protagonist.

Then for the sake of his reputation,he married her and she thought that her life would be full of luxury,but little that she knew when she got married her life will be hell,her in laws calledher names and tortured her physically and mentally yet she stayed for the money.

Everytime the protagonist came to her,she would always looked at ther with full of disgust and loath because he reminded her of his father. So he grew up by getting taken care with his nanny,and his nanny also treated him like he was an adult since he was born so he grew up with hatred.

So when his parents decided to divorced,they didn't even fought for the custody of him, and they both refused to take care of him.

Even though he was used to them being like that to him,when he heard that he couldn't help but get hurt because he was a child after all. After he was being basically abandoned by his parents, he ran away and a cafe owner adopted him quickly.

Again there, he was treated really bad as he basically became a servant there,so for years her endured all of thehardships there, as he got framed,bullied,etc he became really stone hearted.

Then he got the news that his father passed away, and he got adopted back there----but then again,as he was taught things there--he built a small company and slowly he growed the company and made it until it outgrows his father's own company.

In his experience on the street, he made friends with a few people down there that has taken interest on him which he refused for some reason.

So from there,he destroyed his father's company to dust and ruined his mother's life,along with those who made him suffer,and he caused many misunderstanding for people that made people fight with each other,along with him becoming one of the richest billionaire in this world with so many connection down there.

Although he had revenge and everything,he still felt empty and still unhappy. So in his dying moments he thought "Money? revenge?Power?everything doesn't matter anymore. I don't need anything, but please--somebody anything just fill this empty hole inside me and kill this darkness that is eating me alive."

The raven haired boy didn't actually remember the whole story, but he just thought that maybe the story goes on like that you know-the typical drama cliche revenge thing.

--
I decided to put the old chapters back again since I don't want many people to be confused T_T please excuse my indecisiveness. I already wrote some of the new version so maybe after I completed it all I'll publish it, so while waiting here's the old chapters ಥ_ಥ❤️

Seriously, thankyou guys so much for reading this book. I really appreciate it ^_^

Looking back at these old chapters, I really want to cry at how cringey and a bad writer I am honestly haha.