5

"....well he did agree with me to come here." Sian hesistated for a second before replying to Yeon. "B-but I'm sure he'll like it here! He's also smart and nice! I trust him!"

Yeon sighed and softly said " Alright, let me just talk to you dad sweetie, now go and play with him--I'll call your dad."

Yeon has always had a very soft spot for children, especially Sian--because her body is really fragile, giving birth to Sian has many problems but she's always happy having Sian.

After she had Sian, a few years later when she thought to give Sian a sibling the doctor said that she can't have a child due to her weak body.

But having Sian is enough, and she's always happy with him, she's always worried though-what if sian has problems without her knowing? Is Sian lonely? Many thoughts are overflowing in her mind, so when she knows that Sian has an social problems she tries to find someone he could be comfortable with.

This time when she saw Sian truly wanting to help a friend, she can't help but get emotional. My baby Sian finally has a friend other than his cousins T^T

Not knowing what is his 'mother' talking about, Sian goes back to Hiroshi while smiling in a good mood. Now I can peacefully live and maybe find back my memories! Sian thought.

Oh how wrong he was.

"Hey." Sian smiled at the emotionless boy infront of him. "My mother said she will talk to my papa."

"Are..you sure about this?" Hiro said while looking at Sian's bright peach blossom eye.

"Ofcourse I'm sure! Just stay beside me okay? I'll sort it out." Sian grabbed Hiro's hand and dragged him to his room.

Meanwhile on the other side, when Ha Jimin came home--receiving this news, saying he was shocked is a way to state how he felt.

Moreover, why didn't he knew that his bot has been reading--books that he kept? And adopting a child? He was so shocked to take all of that in, but as soon as he saw his wife's beautiful face pout and dropped.

Being a wife slave he is, he subconsiously said yes and tell her that he will sort all of that his own, so she doesn't have to worry.

Even though he's still in the state of shocked, it's not that bad , his wife gave him a peck on the lips.

>>>>>

After he went out there and sort many things about the adoption for weeks, Hiroshi is finally going to move over to Sian's house.

Which he was really welcomed there, Ha yeon treated him like he was her own son and Ha Jimin also welcome him greatly.

The butler, maids and the worker in Ha family also treated him as the young master of the Ha family.

Hiroshi was somehow stunned,and can't help but feel warm inside. To him his whole life is full of suffering, his parents both hated him and even he was treated as a dirt in the family and school.

But he didn't really care about that, he always cared what his parents would think, but the moment they abandoned him, nothing mattered to him.

Not even money,food,everything doesn't matter.

He only thought about how to survive living in this hell of a world. He hated this world.

If he can, he would end this shitty world.

In this world, there is no any kindness or any bullshit you see on TV or book. As years passed by his hatred to this world just grew.

Until he saw him.

Until he saw the raven boy appeared in his dark life.

He was like an angel.

The way he brightly smiled,the way he treated him, the way he shine in his darkness.

The way his peach blossom eye shined while talking, the way he spoke, everything about him somehow makes him think

Maybe...this world isn't that bad after all