✰ chittaphon

peace yow

Jaemin.

after jaemin tucked renjun in the bed, he quietly leave the older's room and go downstairs just to call jeno.

he leaned at the door frame and played with his fingers as he waited for the boy to answer his call. waiting for a good seconds, jaemin smiled and adjusted his position, "hey jeno?"

jaemin heard jeno released a sighed and chuckled weakly, ["how's renjun?"]

"right now, he's sleeping. i already made him take his meds. no need to worry." the pink haired boy assured to jeno. not wanting to make him worry. "uhm. is your class were now done?"

[" actually i'm now going out of this fucking school. why? "] jeno answered on the other line, making him stopped from walking as he heard what jaemin said,

"do you want me to fetch you?"

jaemin stomped his feet and cross his arms.  "jeno! don't make fun of me!" as he tried to take off on his head the bunny ears.

but jeno is jeno, so he stopped the pink haired boy and forced jaemin to smile and fished his phone at his pocket, "jaemin! say hi to the camera!"

but jaemin just puffed his cheeks and glared at jeno who is busy taking some selfies with him. "yah! jeno!?" and close his fist, raising it.

god, he really cares for his handsome face so he make a good distance from the glaring boy. oh how he really enjoyed making fun of jaemin, but he really needs to protect his handsome face. after all, his face is the reason why the two fall in love to him.

jeno glance at jaemin who is now taking off the bunny ears and placing it inside his bag.  besides, he can't just throw it away because jeno exerted an effort just to won a random playing booth at the amusement park nearby their University.

jaemin noticed the older that is now quiet. it made him feel guilty. did i say something harsh?

noticing that jaemin was walking closer to him, he acted like he's sulking.

"jeno? uhm. are you okay?"

no response.

"jeno? aish! did i say something wrong?" as far as he know, he just raised his fist to jeno.

"hey jeno! noticeee meeee senpaiiiiii~~!!!" jaemin whined and clutch his hands onto jeno's sleeves, "renjun was probably awake now and looking for us."

jeno just continue to sulk and turned his back to jaemin. the younger just sighed and shut his eyes tightly.

it was a good five minutes and jeno noticed that jaemin was now quiet. he tsk-ed and turned around only to see a cute sight of jaemin, having a bunny ears at his head, pouting and look like he'll do an aegyo.

"jeno oppa~"

jeno squealed and immediately pinched jaemin cheeks. "holy shit jaemin! you just did an aegyo!" and checked his phone.

hearing a familiar voice, jaemin widened his eyes as he heard the voice coming from jeno's phone. " jeno oppa~"

"lee jeno!! delete that!"

but jeno just make face and hid his phone inside his pocket, "i'm sure renjun will squeal too if he'll see this."

the latter just sighed and let jeno live his life. well at least, he finally caught the attention of jeno. "now, can we go to renjun's now?" and attempted to take off the bunny ears. god, who invented this? its very useful. but jeno stopped him.

smirking, he peck jaemin's cheeks, earning a yelp by the latter.

"we will go to renjun's in one condition."

jeno is really jeno. he sighed and just nodded, "you're acting like you're an elementary student. you sounded like you're force to this or what." jaemin sassed. rolling his eyes at jeno after he heard that they'll just go to renjun's in one condition.

"its not like that. i am worried about renjun but when i heard that you take care of him. i am now complacent." jeno assured to jaemin.

the latter just made an "oh" mouth. "now what's the condition?"

"we'll go home with you, wearing that." pointing the bunny ears.

this will be a long as ride for sure.

idk when will i update because my subscription just expired this afternoon. good thing that i'm at my best friend slash acting-sister's house so i got the chance to publish again an update uwu~

thank you for voting~ God Bless you all */🎉🎊/*