✰︎ seven

Jaemin.

the two ended up hanging up with each other at jaemin's house. the older suggested it because he missed hanging out with the younger and jaemin agreed with it.

if you ever wonder if they did something far from holiness, nope. they just played video games and ate some snacks while sharing each other's stories and laughs. they really enjoyed this time, but deep inside, they really wish that renjun was here.

"and oh, i remembered that when i was a kid back then, i used to play with sands and make a mini sandcastle." jaemin said dreamingly, chuckling when he remembered his 6-years old self.

jeno chuckled and drank the soda at his front. a smile appeared on his face when he recalls that scene, "and then i threw a stone at your masterpiece." jeno then laughed so hard, remembering jaemin's reaction that time, "you really cried so loud."

huffing at the laughing boy at his side, he clicked his tongue and crossed his arms, "you bad boy!"

jeno was really a piece of shit back then. he rolled his eyes as he recalls the scene after that throwing-a-stone-session. and there, he remembered that jeno helped him to stand up and wiped his tears as he dragged the six-year-old jaemin to their house. saying that he should not play with the sand because that was what his mom said to him. he might get some virus and germs that can make him sick.

and that's how their friendship started. being an inseparable best of best friends. no wonder jaemin did fall in love with jeno.

who on the earth would not fall for jeno? he got the looks, he's rich and all. also, add that he is caring and very gentlemanly.

"i'm not!" jeno whined.

"yes, you are."

"but hey," jeno scooted closer at the younger, making jaemin flinched, "at least we became best friends because of that, right?"

and there. jaemin's wide smile turns into a frown. he again heard that magical word, the "best friend". he wants to be more than that. he was already used to that label and he's very tired of being their best friend.

"jeno, how about our first meeting with renjun?" jaemin diverted the topic. he doesn't want to continue that "best friend" thing. his heart and mind were hurt and rambling.

the said boy giggled and let out a sigh, "renjun was really clumsy that time." he said and tried to recall the scene.

yes, jeno was right. renjun was very clumsy that time and he didn't notice that he'll bump the two. way back 3 years ago, renjun moved here to korea for him to study, and of course, their family will establish a business.

that time, renjun got lost. he was like a baby who lost his mother in the middle of roaming around at the supermarket. renjun was about to go to the principal's office because he needs to submit the requirements for him to become a student in that university.

and there, he got lost. he was on a verge of crying when he got bumped by the two, jeno and jaemin. of course, they help renjun. and that's how their friendship starts.

"our renjun looked like a lost baby that time." jaemin said dreamingly. you can see that hearts forming in his beautiful eyes. he's really whipped for renjun, and of course for jeno too.

he heard jeno let out a soft laugh and scooted closer at the pink-haired boy. pinching jaemin's cheeks, he giggled. "our renjun." sounding like he's agreeing.

"yeah right, our renjunㅡ" noticing the wrong choice of word, he quickly shook his head and turned at the side only to bow at jeno, "i-i'm sorry! i d-didn't mean to say that! it's just t-thatㅡ"

seeing the younger was being hysterical and rambling, he let out a soft chuckle as he place his hands at jaemin's shoulder, making the latter flinch and slowly looked up from bowing his head.

his index finger made way to jaemin's soft lips, signaling him to hush. he plastered his signature eye-smile and giggled, "don't be so panicked, jaemin."

"b-but...... i called renjun's mine even if he doesn't." a sad tone was heard by jaemin. it really hurts that he can't get the two quickly by just asking them like "hey, can you guys be mine?" something like that.

jeno just smiled and cupped jaemin's cheeks, "hush now. renjun's can be yours too. i don't mind it, tho."

jaemin gulped at the sight. they're too close, feeling each other's breath. fuck, is this the sign that jaemin will finally get jeno? "a-are you sure? i-i mean you're giving him to me! n-no, y-you're sharing w-what's yours!"

"shh," jeno then hush him for the second time, and that made jaemin stopped from rambling. "you don't mind if i can be yours too, right?"

god, what did jaemin do today to be in this kind of situation? he feels that no words can come out with his mouth. cheeks were burning and cold sweats were rolling in his forehead. "j-jeno..." he whispered. he didn't know what to react.

"hmm?" jeno hummed, more like a sound of tease can be heard. if you're asking jeno, he doesn't even know why was he doing this?

it is not right to share what's yours when it comes to love terms. but what is he doing right now? sharing renjun with jaemin, and of course himself too. the only feelings and thoughts that run in his mind right now were jaemin. that they're not complete without this pink-haired boy.

"y-you're just joking... right?" jaemin asked him. he hoped that he was not joking. he didn't want to lose hope, and he didn't want to assume.

jeno made his hands down to jaemin's neck, slowly brushing it with. it made the latter escape a soft moan that made jeno let out a manly chuckle, "i'm not."

just when jaemin was leaning at jeno's touch, being his eyes were half-closed, hearing the answer of the older made him widen his eyes. shit, is this real?

"uhm." that. that's what jaemin can only say. he even pinched his thighs to confirm that he's not dreaming, and welp he is not.

an awkward silence surrounded their area. that made them stare at each other. a smile then escape at jaemin.

jeno can't help but to drool and be hypnotized because of jaemin's beautiful face. it was so mesmerizing. he can't help but to pull closer the younger.

jaemin was sure drooling at the sight. he noticed that jeno was being close and being closer to his face........ is jeno will kiss him? he shrugged his thoughts and just closed his eyes. waiting for soft lips came contact with him.

just when they're about to kiss, a loud thud with a high-pitched voice came out. it was the voice of...... a girl. fuck, it's jaemin's mom!

"so, did i disturb your making-out session?"

e d i t e d !