| end |

"fuck, i can do this!" renjun throw his fist up in the air as he shouted the curse word. he looked again one last time at the mirror of the room and dust his dress, or probably a costume that he was wearing right now.

what renjun wearing today wasn't that comfortable, to be honest. having a traditional dress of chinese for men, the hanfu. it has a black robe alike garment for the top up to the bottom part, covering his whole body, and a shirt that was white in color. also, as for the bottom on his undershirt, having a pleated skirt that was blue in color. his waist has gé dài (a leather belt) that was also black in color. the said belt wasn't helping renjun to properly breath and it shows his slim body also which is not helping too.

being nervous, he walks back and forth inside the room, almost bumping things. you can't blame him, its the day that he will perform the most awaited theater play, that was about Asian civilization. that explains why he was chosen cause, boy, he's a chinese.

walking around the room, he then spotted his sword and reach it. waving it against the air and do some moves so that he can ease this uneasiness of him, "you can do this, renjun!"

he placed down his sword and face his back, gathering some vibe of confidence. he did his own mediatating by closing his eyes, doing inhale and exhale, while his hands were in motion that is like guiding his breathe.

renjun somehow feel relaxed now. he was about to do it again but someone or rather two person barged inside his room, making him startled, "what the fuck!?"

"hey, babe. calm down," jaemin chuckled behind him, dragging jeno with him who looks sleepy. he then settled a peck on renjun's cheeks before slapping jeno who is already dozing off to sleep, "jeno!"

the said male hummed. he then ruffled his hair and opened his eyes, adjusting his sight. jeno spotted the chinese that is pouting in front of him, "i guess i can't see," he blurted out

raising his eyebrows, renjun scoffed and held jaemin's hand as he motioned it, slapping jeno's cheeks in a joking way, "and why?" still using jaemin's hand to slap jeno's face and arms lightly.

"because you shine so bright," jeno finally opened his eyes, smiling like a puppy.

that made renjun stopped from what he was doing and jaemin let out a sigh, "you know what? i guess you need a coffee. come on let me buy you some."

"i don't need coffee nana," jeno said, looking sternly to the both, "what i need is jaemin and renjun's kiss."

rolling their eyes, he can't believe on what they've heard from the boy. jaemin just sighed and walk away to the two to get his own chair, not minding jeno who is making a kissy face which renjun slapped away, "are you drunk?"

jeno smiled and stood up properly as his eyes turned into a crescent one. he was like a puppy, to be honest, "nope. i just saw an angel that was sent from above, right jaemin?"

the said male just sighed and place his chair on the center, plopping his self there. crossing his arms, jaemin rolled his eyes to jeno and said, "you and your cheesy lines," as he turned to his side to see renjun, who is also crossing his arms and darting his mad (cute) gaze to jeno. sure, do not mess up with renjun if he is in a serious mood, "calm down, renjun. you should sit first, okay?"

pouting, the chinese stamped his feet on the floor while going to the couch of the room. he put his elbow on the armrest of the couch (if that is the word idk) and let his chin rest on his hand. heaving a sigh, renjun bit his lip and looked at the too, "how can you guys look so calmed?"