| special chapter |

spontaneous events.

"so, how's the life of being a married couples?" their best friend, donghyuck sipped the tea as he lookedー stared at the newly wed couples at his front.

"you sounded like bitter for us. aren't you're happy?" jaemin clutched his right hand on his chest and acted like he is hurt which earned a scoffed at donghyuck as he threw a paper straw at the boy, mouthing 'idiot' to him.

yes, you read it right. jaemin, renjun and jeno are the newly wed couples. surprised? yes. even the writer was shocked about the news, they didn't invited us.

anyways, time flies really fast. it happens that they had already  done it, weeks before their graduation. it happens that renjun got pregnant by whose cell owned itー lets just guess that jeno's and jaemin's united and fertilized renjun's. with that, renjun's parents got shocked while jaemin's mom cried and even kicked out jaemin and of course, jeno's parents offered their house for the three to stay there. that explains why they rushed the wedding because they don't want the baby bump to be seen obviously. talk about their parent's choice.

enough with the nasty fluff discussion. going back to the present, its been three months when the graduation happened and renjun's baby bump wasn't really that obvious. fortunately, his stomach is small enough and the fats aren't obvious.

"of course, we're happy about it. i mean, duh. we are there when your wedding took place," chenle added as he leaned to jisung's shoulder while munching cookies, "what we just wanted to know was.. you know? the you know that."

"no tmi's because its private." jeno winked and scooted closer to his husbands.

they decided to do a meet up at jeno's place since they missed each other's company. not like they'll say it loud, but of course who wouldn't miss your circle of friends during your school days who is with you during your ups and downs. luckily, they are all free.

"come on. at least give us a hint." donghyuck pushed his boyfriend's hands owned by mark who was stopping him from being standing up.

"you can just ask your boyfriend for the two of you to do that!" renjun shouted and throw a pillow to donghyuck.

"he wouldn't agree!" donghyuck whined that earned laughs from his friends.

"poor hyuckie," renjun teased the tanned male as he eat the chocolate that he dipped with mayonnaise. he made noises while munching it and clapped happily.

eyeing at the chocolates and mayonnaise that was scattered on the table, he raised a brow and glared judgementally to his renjun hyung, "damn, what does it taste? seriously, i can't take with the pregnant's cravings."

mark slapped the youngest's thighs and just chuckled, "you'll experience that soon."

"but i'm the one who is in charged?" jisung asked confusedly that made them laugh while chenle blushed in embarrassment.