✰ eighteen

Renjun.

"are you kids just going to freeze there and let the bugs make their way inside your mouth?" the huang's lady in the late 30's  asked in a sarcastic tone and raise her eyebrows.

hearing the choice of words and the tone that the lady used to, it made them quickly stood up politely, stiffened from there place. as much as renjun wanted to greet his mom like nothing happened, he feel nervous as fuck.

this aren't a normal hangout with the three, add renjun's parents of course. heck, this is the time that they'll face their parents and in laws bravely, spilling the tea and coming out from the closet. as for renjun, this is a serious matter.

"h-hey, mom! m-my friends! yeah haha!" renjun panicked. he then pointed the two males that were towering him behind.

jaemin nudged to jeno using his elbow, earning a look from the younger, "what do we do?" the boy whispered

"i.. don't know?" jeno raised a brow. he too didn't know what to do. seeing the chinese's mother's face, it made him gulp in nervousness.

honestly, jeno is pretty close with the chinese's mother. during the years and months of the two, being in a relationship - even if the huang's parents didn't know the real score about the two. jeno surely had made a conversation with renjun's parents when he stays there. unfortunately, this time, the luck didn't side on him or rather to the three of them. the lady's face was like threatening them, sending them daggers, just probably confused. and unfortunately, jeno can't open his mouth and greet his future in laws because of the nervousness.

"don't just hey mom at me, renjun." his mother rolled her eyes, eyeing at the three. but a certain person caught her attention. someone that is familiar to her, "and who is this cute pink boy over there?"

both renjun and jeno diverted their gaze to jaemin who is just blinking innocently, not knowing what to do. he then started to ramble his words while pulling the hem of his shirt, "good day... uhm.. mrs. huang! ah... i-i'm jaemin! yes haha! na jaemin. nice to meet you."

hearing the boy's panicked answer, the lady let out a chuckle and walk closer to the three. she then tilt her head, remembering where did she saw jaemin's face. her face lightened up and begun to clap lightly, "ah! you're the boy on my son's mini picture frame!"

with cheeks puffed and was probably tinting red, renjun pouted and begun to stomped his feet on the ground, "mom! you're embarrassing me!" he shouted using his native language

hearing the choice language, the lady scoffed and shouted back, " its not my fault that everytime we're visiting to your apartment, i'll saw his picture together with jeno!"

while the mother and son was throwing shouts to each other, jaemin lightly chuckled and looked to jeno, "i can't believe that i have a picture to renjun."

"and hearing them shouting like a siblings." jeno added, earning a laugh from jaemin.

jeno and jaemin, together with the man that is renjun's dad stood there and watched the unfold scene of a son and a mother shouting to each other just to defend their selves.

"mom there's a word that is called privacy!"
"for your information, it just happened that your picture frame is on the center table and even in your study table!"

sighing, renjun's dad patted the two's shoulders and motioned them to leave the place, "let's go inside. they'll not choke each other, don't worry." the man said. he's already used to this, seeing his wife and his son like this.