✰ eight

Jaemin.

"im going now, tita hyerin. thank you for letting me stay here until the rain stops," jeno said to jaemin's mom as he bowed. his eyes turned into crescent that made jaemin blushed.

hyerin, jaemin's mother, giggled and patted jeno's shoulder, "you're jaemin's visitor, and i don't want anyone of you to get soaked by that freaking rain and be sick. now. thank you too for accompanying my son right here."

jeno flashed a smile and bowed again at the two, "good night, auntie hyerin and..... jaemin."

jaemin gulped and blush at jeno, fuck. he's mom's right here! "you... too!"

the black-haired male made a last glance at jaemin and walked out of their house. with jeno disappearing in their sight, hyerin cleared her throat, only to catch the attention of his son who is spacing out.

"are you mentally cursing me for disturbing your making-out session?"

and wow, jaemin choked at his own saliva and coughed nonstop. his mother playfully offered the cold water to him and just smirked, "so, you are? you bad baby!" hyerin faked cried.

seeing that his mom was so dramatic, he shook his head and let out a heavy sigh, "n-no mom! it's not what you're thinking!"

hyerin wiped her invisible tears and sniffed as if she was really crying. what a drama queen, "sure, son."

"mom!" jaemin stomped his feet, whining like a baby as if he is. ohㅡ i mean he really is, of course, baby of jeno and renjun's.

her mom just playfully clicked her tongue and threw her arms around her son's shoulders, "aigoo~ so, did you finally get the two?" as they headed to the stairs.

"only jeno. i mean, if renjun will agree then.... my plan works. right mom?" jaemin stated. he actually doesn't know if renjun will agree with them. he hopes that he'll agree but what if he's not right? like he'll be mad at jaemin and of course jeno too.

his mom stopped and looked at his son, smiling. "trust me. renjun's will agree. like duh, im sure he does have feelings for you. just like your boyfriend, jenoㅡ"

"mom! he's not my boyfriend yet," and then he sighed.

"i'll wait for the next chapter of your love story, my dear son."

"i really thought our class will be suspended because of the fucking typhoon!" donghyuck complained and rolled his eyes, "i'll be starting a rally here."

as usual, they're having their lunch break. the chensung duo was just eating at the side, donghyuck was complaining because of the classes that aren't suspended because of the fucking typhoon, mark stopping his boyfriend from starting the rally, jaemin eating peacefully and renjun quietly sitting.

if you ever wonder where's jeno? they have a group activity in their class so he cannot join his friends.

"sunshine, calm down." mark said and feed his boyfriend his burger.

munching his food aggressively, he huffed again and stomped his feet at the ground, "how can i calm down!? they're not even concerned about their students' health!!"

while mark was busy with his boyfriend, here's the chensung couple acting like a newlywed. aww.

"le, you eat like a baby," jisung teased the older as he wiped the ketchup at chenle's cheeks, licking it and placing a peck at chenle's, "my baby."

chenle just continue eating his food and tried to cover his blushing face, "just eat and we'll continue reviewing."

but jisung is a stubborn chicken, he pulled chenle closer to him, "can i just review you? math is so boring."

"don't study me, you'll not graduate, idiot." chenle tried to sound like he was mad but it only made jisung giggle and pinch his boyfriend's cheeks.

"this idiot that you're calling is the one who stole your heart," jisung winked at chenle, earning a whine from the older.

"uh no, you're the thief, chenle."

widening at what he heard, chenle punched jisung's arms lightly, "you chicken! why did i become a thief!?"

liking and enjoying the sight of his boyfriend, looking like a cute kittenㅡor should we say mad baby dolphin, he smirked and settled a peck on chenle's lips, "because you stole my heart."

"oh my gahd, ji. what did you eat this morning and you became like this?" chenle complained but he really liked this side of jisung. the said male just chuckled and continued eating.

noticing that the older wasn't even speaking and just staring at his lap, he cleared his throat and scooted closer at renjun, "hey, renjun? are you okay?"

renjun just looked at jaemin and flashed a small smile, "y-yes, it's just that... it's so cold."

seeing that the older's lips were quivering, he then placed his palm onto renjun's forehead and he was taken aback, "fuck, renjun! you're so hot!"

"yah... im really hot, jaemin," renjun tried to sound like he was joking but he just coughed.

"let me take you home." jaemin stood up and got the older's things and of course, his things too.

"n-no need, j-jaemin! this is just a simple feverㅡ"

"no, we are going to your house." he used his stern voice, making the smaller flinched. jaemin just tsk-ed and held the older's arms. renjun left with no choice but to let jaemin drag him.

noticing that they're about to leave, mark raised a brow at them, "where are you two going?"

"ditching classes for renjun is sick." jaemin stated, pointing at the older beside him, "please tell jeno about this, okay?"

"okay, okay. take care you two." mark flashed a smile and turned to his side to feed again his complaining boyfriend.

e d i t e d !