𝟎𝟖. | 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄.

Start from the beginning

Now I enjoyed the head she would always give me when she comes, but she wasn't no throat goat like Ari. Ariana know what she be doing, that's why I like her better than these other bitches.

I threw my head back in relief, groaning a little bit before taking a hit of my blunt. Yemi was just easy and she was a female simp for me. Basically, I owned her and took care of her when she's at my house most of the time, but she was just my maid. I didn't want shit more.

"DAVE!", I heard a female voice yell over the music that was playing. The front door busted opened, but I was too late getting Jade off of me. It was Nicki, and I wonder what she doing in my house.

"I'm gonna pretend I ain't see that shit.", she rolled her eyes in disgust, covering them with her hands. I shook my head and pulled up my shorts, adjusting them.

"Go upstairs, I'll be there in a few.", I tell Yemi, wrapping my arm around her waist and planting a kiss on her lips.

"Yes daddy.", she replied. I gave her a smack on her ass that made her thong disappear between her cheeks before I walked over to Nicki in my living room.

"What you want, Nick?", I asked, folding my arms across my chest. Next thing you know, her hand connected to my face, presenting me with a hard slap.

"Why did you do that shit to Ari, Dave?!", she yelled at me. I held my face and I looked at this bitch like she was Ike. I wasn't even gone harm her tonight.

"You touch me again Nicki, you will lose yo life.", I warned her, clenching my teeth.

"I don't give a fuck, Dave. You hurt my fucking best friend, asshole! She ain't deserve that shit and you keep fucking with her for what?!", she retorts in anger.

"Cause I can. I don't know what type of sweet shit you thought this was, but you knew me longer than her and you know how I am. Stop pretending this some new shit.", I tell her.

"Dave, I wish you'd change for the better. I understand if it was some female we don't know from a can of paint, but my best friend. MINE? Too damn far. Fuck you, for real."

"You wish.", I say nonchalantly.

"Ugh, I hate you and stay away from my best friend, bitch!", she screams, throwing an object at my face. I'm tired of her and Ariana tryna abuse me like I won't beat the shit outta both of them. Before I could retaliate, she left out my house.

"Yemi, bring yo thick ass back here!", I called on Yemi to come downstairs, I flopped myself on the couch, grabbing my phone and to check my post on instagram for the comments and reactions.

I chuckled at some, liked some before swiping to my feed. My smile changed once I saw Ari's post. I forgot I followed her still. It was her in a chain and rolex in a jewelry store—and I know I ain't get the shit. She ain't get the shit either.

I scrolled through the comments and the first one was Drake lightskinned headass in my bitch comments, posting with the "🤤" emoji. I know my bitch look good, but be for real bruh.. SHE DON'T WANT YOU!

So I replied with a "🤔" under his comment cause who? Nah nigga, and when I come for yo head don't cry to you homies to come help you.

As much as I wanted to get my revenge, I needed to get my fuck on first.

"Yemi! Come down here and get some daddy dick, bring the lube too!"
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁