17. Secret chrush (Crockett Marcel ) 🩺

"Sorry I'm late." You apologized and sat down with April and Hailey. "What did I miss?" You try to focus their attention away from your red eyes.

"Y/N, it's been a month since he left..." April put her hand on top of yours. "What happened now?"

You rolled your eyes looking straight into April's. "He was rude... About how I look and you know this is not the topic I love to talk about." You exhaled and take a sip of April's beer. "I don't know how it got that far between us."

"He is a yerk and you look awsome by the way. Everyone is looking at you." Hailey tried to cheer you up. A few moments have passed before you felt a pair of eyes burning in your back so you slowly turned around just to be meet with Crockett dark ones.

A flashback of the kiss you shared at the last party where you were both drunk, kept replaying in your head over and over again and it made your lips turn upwards. He raized a glass of vine and smiled to you before turning his attention on the lady sitting next to him and Jay. "She's so pretty..." You muttered. "I need to get him out of my mind."

"Did you say something?" April rose his eyebrows at you but Hailey sushed her. "Oh, Dr. Charles is about to sing."

~~~

There you go and baby here am I
Well you left me here so I could sit and cry
Well, golly gee what have you done to me
Well I guess it doesn't matter anymore

Do you remember baby, last September
How you held me tight, each and every night
Well oops-a-daisy, how you drove me crazy
But I guess it doesn't matter anymore

~~~

Tears started to fall down your cheeks as you suddenly realize that you fell something much stronger towards Crockett and that he probably fells nothing at all. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." You fake a smile without looking at him. "I'm tired and I just want ro go to bed."

You ran outside and lean on the cold brick wall, small snow flakes landing on your red face. Crockett slowly walked towards you, not saying a word. He grabed his jacket and placed it on your shoulders.

"What do you want?" You  rolled your eyes at him, tired of the feelings that can not be controled. "Your date must be worrid for your whereabouts."

Crockett giggled while tracing his finger down your cheek. He put his thumb on the side of your mouth, making circles. "I don't want her." He took a step closer and your body was inches from his. "Can't you see I am crazy about you? Don't you know I can barely held myself from kissing you every time I see you?"

Your chest rose and fall deep as you listened to his words and stared in his desperate eyes. You closed your eyes as he started leaning in and brushing his lips on yours before kissing you.

"God you are so beautifull, how did that ass hole tought he was good enough for you?" He chuckled as your face turned another shade of red. "Do you wanna go back inside?"

"I'd go anywhere as long as you are with me." You planted another kiss on Crockett's lips, enjoying the cold snow on your burning face.