16. Trapped (Jay Halstead, Kelly, Casey) 🚓🚒

Jay turned his phone back up after his batery died and as soon he was bombarded with messages and missed calls from everyone

Jay turned his phone back up after his batery died and as soon he was bombarded with messages and missed calls from everyone. He was about to read the texts when he got incoming call from Casey. "Hey man is everything okay?"

Casey gulped down and Jay imediatley knew something was wrong with his wife. "It's y/n, she was going into a burning hotel and the upper flor colapsed on top of her."

"Send me the adress I'm on my way." Jay was on the scene a few minutes later, pacing up and down. "Okay so what is the plan?"

Kelly layed out the blueprint of the hotel, pointing to where he will rescue her and his fellow firefighters. "Kelly we have a problem." Otis ran into their direction. "The hallway is blocking our way. We can not go through without this whole hotel falling down on them."

Jay ran his fingers through his hair as the tears kept falling. He grabbed Kelly and pulled him by his arm. "Please save her. I don't know how will I live with out them."

"Them?" Kelly furowed his eyebrows.

Jay bite down on his lip as he broke the promisse he made. "I promissed not to tell you so early but y/n is a few weeks pregnant."

"Fuck." Kelly muttered. "If I would know that I would never send her in. What was she thinking?!" He grabbed the walkie talkie, giving it to Otis. "Try getting this to the trapped firefighters."

A few minutes later the conection between them was working. "Hey babe." Y/N smiled as she saw Jay waiting for her outside. "How is the rescue going?"

"It won't be long now until I hold you two in my arms." Jay send a virtuall kiss before Kelly took over, giving them instructions on what to do.

A few long hours later Kelly ran towards Jay who was waiting patiently next to cheif Boden. "Good news Jay, we got them out. They are okay." Kelly hugged Jay before he ran to hug his wife. "She is waiting for you at the ambulance."

Y/N ran into Jay's arms, holding him closer, kissing every inch of his face. "I am so sorry. I will never do anything to put our baby at risk."

"It all turned out well but you need to look for a less dangerous job. I don't want to raise our baby alone." For Jay's surprise she did not talk back to him but she agreed. "I love you."