24. My safe haven (Hank Voight, Kelly Severide) 🚓 🚒

REQUEST:
daddapurrfectkitten

Hank sat down next to you, leaning his hands on his legs

Hank sat down next to you, leaning his hands on his legs. "Listen, I am worried about you. You are not yourself and I know this case is hard on you." He readjusted your hair behind your ear, kissing the side of your cheek. "I haven't seen you shake so much, ever."

"It's okay." You try to lie but your whole body was shaking so you were not being able to speak normal. "I promisse."

Hank was desperate. He had no idea what else to do. His hugs didn't help and he certanly didn't know how to calm you down. He walked to his office and called the only person who knows you better than he does. "Hey Kelly I need your help. Y/N is having a panick attack and I have no idea what else to do."

"I'm on my way." He was fast to arrive  as the fire station was just a few blocks away. "Hey, where is she?"

Hank led him to the locker room where you were having another panick attack. Stronger this time. "Please help her." Hank begged, defeated.

Kelly walked calmly towards you and picked you up on kis knees. "Hey, try to relax for me okay." Kelly played with strain of your hair with one hand and draw imaginary circles on you back with the others. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"The boy was only ten." You started crying. "And now he is gone." You started to shake more and feel like you are gonna throw up. "He was alive when they put him in the fridge to freeze to death Kelly."

"Shh..." Kelly tryed to calm you down. "There is not bad bone in your body you know that. But there is a lot of bad people out there and all you can do is get as many as you can off the streets." He pulled you closer as you leaned your head on his chest. You were able to slowly calm down.

Hank was clenching his teeth, watching you in his arms. Jealousy overcome his body because someone else was touching his girl. But he knew this was the only way you will calm down and overcome this so he walked out, leaving you in the arms of your best friend.

***

It took a few moments before you walked up to Hank's office. "Hey." You whispered as you hugged him tighty. "You know I love you right."

Hank chuckled, as you nose tickled his neck. "As long as you are okay. I love you so much."