15. Loosing a friend (whole cast)🩺🚒🚓

REQUEST:

"I'm so sorry but Justin is gone

"I'm so sorry but Justin is gone." Were the words she played in her head every time she stick a niddle in her arm. "He has been shoot in the head, point blank but he was alive for a few hours." A tear escaped her eyes as the drugs started to work on her.

"Hey baby." Yesterday's lover greeted as he made his way out of the bed.

She rolled her eyes, leaning her head back on the wall. "What are you still doing here, get out." She threw an empty beer bottle after him as he didn't do what she asked for. "Asshole."

It's been a few days since Hank talked with his daughter. Justin's death was hard on him but he knew it was harder for his daughter. They were best friends and right now he is scared for her life. "Hank did you talk to y/n lately? She doesen't answer my calls." Adam stared in his phone, worried.

"No I will visit her house after we make this rade." Hank exhaled. "This drug boss Pete is really important and we need to get him off the streets."

Jay stood by the door, waiting for Kevin to kick down the door with his muscolar leg. "Thank you big guy." He whinked but when they saw who was Pete's company the smirks were erased from their faces.

"Dad!" She screamed, trying her best to cover herself up. "What the fuck?"

"Arrest them, both." Hank ordered and by the look on his face, no one dared to say anything.

***

"Okay dad fine!" Ahe rolled her eyes tired of everyone schooling her. "Can I go now?"

"Wait!" Erin elbowed Hank like she tried to send him a message. "Why don't you come with us to Molly's?"

"Will you leave me alone if I do?" She chuckled, making fun of them. "Let's go then."

Erin brought y/n to the bar and everyone from PD, MED and firehouse were waiting for her. "Sit here everyone would like to tell you something." Y/N tried to leave but Erin pushed her back down.

Jay and Ethan sat down first, talking to her. "I know you think we don't know how it is to lose a loved one but when we were in the army almost all of our friends died in our arms." They explained.

"In our line of work you can not save everyone so we deal with a lot of deaths from people who do not deserve." Natt, Will and April grabbed her hand explaining their toughts.

Crockett and Kelly were up next. Tjey each grabbed one hand, looking at the scars from cutting herself. "A beautifull lady like you should not hurt herself like you do."

She smiled, shaking her head in dissbelief when the bell from the door ringed. Y/N turned her head and saw Pete walking in with a smirk on his face, Hank walkin behind him. "Baby let's go." He threw his arm over her. "They were not able to prove my guilt."

Hank and Erin walked to them, kneeling down to be more at her level. "Stay here, stay with our familly."

Y/N looked at each and everyone. "I'm sorry... But you need to leave Pete. I choose my familly." She stood up and ran into her familly's arms.