2. Mornings (Connor Rhodes) 🩺

You rolled over in bed, facing your boyfriends eyes staring down at you with nothing but love in them. "Morning babe." You greeted closing yours back down and pushing your face in the crock of Connor's neck. "What did we say about staring at me while I sleep?"

Connor giggled, kissing the top of your head. "I wasn't staring." He protested, hugging you tightly to himself. "You were drooling." He jokerf, making you sit up from your position.

"I was not. Take that back!" You warned with a smirk on your face because you already knew where this so called foreplay was headed. "I said take it back!" You repeated when he shook his head. You climbed on top of him, pinning his arms above his head. He wanted to break free but you tightened your grip on him. "Oh no honney, I'm in control." You whisper, sending shivers down his spine.

Connor bit his lip, amusing smirk forming on his lips. You both knew he could over power you and spin you around but he let you play with him because it amuzed him. He layed patiently, waiting for your next move.

You kissed the side of his lip, teasing him and denying him of real pleasure. He groaned in frustration and started moving his hips back and forth, his bulge getting harder and harder. "Fuck y/n!" He moaned, closing his eyes down. "You know what this does to me, please."

You loved to hear him beg. It made you feel like you were the sexiest woman. Woman who holds the power over him. "I'll let go of your hands but you are not alowed to touch me." You whispered while kissing his neck with sloppy kisses.

You let go of Connor's hands removing your bra and thongs, he instinctevly reached to cup your butt but you stopped him, slapping his hands away. "Baby I need to touch you." He pleaded, helplesly.

"Not yet." You pulled his boxers down, setting his hard member free. You licked your lips and attack him with your tongue. All the hard veins on it made you loose all control as you dug your teeth into the head, making your lover hiss out in pleasure. "Tell me babe, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to climb on top of me..." Connor ordered, his head thrown back due to the pleasure your mouth was still giving him. "...and then I want you to ride me until I cum all over you and your legs are shaking."

A small smirk apeared on your mouth when you realized how well behaved man he usually is but when it comes to bed, he is a lion. You pulled your mouth away from his hard on, climbing on top of him just like he told you to. A moan escaped your mouth as you slided down his hard cock and up again, repeating the motion until he finnaly couldn't take it anymore.

Connor grabbed you by your waist and spoon you around. "That game of yours was nice but let me show you who is the real boss." He took a bite on your thigh, pulling you on the edge of the bed where he took his time with you until you were both sleeping in eachothers arms again.