NAINA: Oh God .... please stop both of you ..... don't behave like kids and please move fast I am really very hungry

RATI: Okk lets go

SANJAY: Okk girls bbyeee for now .... will catch you two tomorrow( and left from there)
It is how they met Sanjay for the first time and soon they become close to him . Their trio was always seen with each other. Days passed like that and soon they gave their entrance exam and luckily all of them made into same college. In college also they were inseparable..... everyone there was aware of Sanjay's protectiveness and possessiveness towards both of them. He never allowed allowed any boy to approach any one of them and was always there for them like a big supporting wall. They were in second year of their college. It was Rati's Birthday. We all along with your Jai Mausaji were enjoying the treat given by Rati when suddenly.....

SANJAY: Attention everyone I have to say something

When they all turned towards him they got shocked as well surprised seeing Sanjay on his knees with a rose in his hand....

And a placard stating I LOVE YOU 💘

They all were just looking at him in shock when he holds Rati's hand in his and said

SANJAY: Rati the day I met you for the first time I just fall for you ..... initially I was confused about my feelings and tried a lot to keep myself sane but seriously it is getting impossible now.... please be with ..... please be mine.... I love you...... I really love you with bottom of my heart and promise you that if you give me the chance ..... you will never regret.....

Everyone was looking between Rati and Sanjay and waiting for her answer ..... when she didn't replied anything but stared him continously without even blinking her eyes.... Naina pinched her ear to bring her back on earth. A liud squeal left from Rati's mouth on getting pinched by Naina and than Naina sign her to reply .......

RATI: (looking into Sanjay's eyes) Wow..... finally (and both Rati and Naina gave a hug to each other in happiness)

Everyone was confusd when Rati continued.....

RATI: I was feeling like you will never gain the courage to say these words...... totally only I told Naina that if he don't say it to me today than on his birthday I myself with propose him....

SANJAY: (Blinking his eyes in confusion) what??? I mean it is yes or no??

JAI: You idiot ..... still you are asking .... you didn't hear properly what she said.... ofcourse it is yes young man

Sanjay looked at Rati for confirmation as she nodded her head his happiness knew no boundaries and he immediately stood up and engulfed Rati in bone crushing hug. Everyone cheered for them and so realizing his surroundings he left her embarrassed whereas Rati was feeling shy and was blushing continously. Every one was so happy for them.

NAINA: So my would be jiju (brother in law) (hitting her shoulder with Sanjay's) I never thought you could be so romantic like this.... where was this Sanjay hidden behind the Sanjay we knew for so long....

SANJAY: I will ask you the same when you will get your Mr. Perfect and winked at her

From there on everything was going on swiftly in their lives..... after sometime Shilpa got married to Jai Pratap. Time flies and it was time for the wedding of Sanjay's elder brother Rajesh.

Sanjay invited all of them for the wedding and also he was to introduce Rati to his family during the celebrations. Everyone was very excited and was helping him in preparations. Finally it was time for Rajesh's engagement.

Rati and Naina reached the hall where the functions is to take place. Jai and shilpa were not able to attend the function as Shilpa was not feeling fine.

NAINA: (gives call to Sanjay) Hi Sanjay... we have reached and waiting for you at the entrance please come fast before your love faint with nervousness....

SANJAY:(chuckling) Okkk I am coming

Sanjay reached there and gave a slight knock on Naina's head when finds her making plans with Rati to not to go inside....

SANJAY: (looking at Rati with awe) You are looking really beautiful..... I think instead of enjoying my brother's wedding I would be around you all the time so that no one tries to catch your attention (Rati blushed at his compliment)

NAINA: (Excitingly) and what about me?? How am I looking??

SANJAY: as usual monkey...

NAINA: (pouting) thats so mean.... (holding Rati) lets go Rati we should go back.... I feel never let you marry a person who have defected eyes...

SANJAY: (controlling his smile) Okkk okkk Saali sahiba(sister in law) .... You are also looking very beautiful but little bit less than my love.... now if its okkk so can we move forward .....

And they walked inside together without realizing a pair of eyes which was on them from the moment two girls stepped at the venue and now were ready to bring the storm in their peaceful life....

Ufff..... done
So one more chapter is done and next will be out very soon.... Please don't forget to vote and comment...
And its a humble request please give the chance to my other book too....

Love you all
Your Author