AN OLD FRIEND

Lexi's POV

I slowly and cautiously made my way into the classroom as if one wrong step could unleash a bomb.

I already had my bandana over my face, Oh, how I love this dress.

" Please introduce yourself to the class ", the teacher said, I finally took the initiative to look at the class. They didn't seem to like me very much, most of them had a scowl on their face, but I could care less at the moment.

" Am Lexi ", I said, getting straight to the point, the sooner am done, the sooner I get to sit down.

" Well then, you may have your seat ", the teacher said pointing to a seat at the center of the class, that was surrounded by wannabe Kim Kardashians.

I thought this is a pet school for goodness sake!!!!

I scanned the classroom and found a seat at the back next to a window, Oh , the perfect position.

I made my way to the back and took my seat, various eyes followed my every move but I didn't care.

The class was enjoyable just as I  thought, the history of this planet is amazing, but very violent and peaceful at the same time, and they seem to have a lot of betrayal over the years.

The class ended some time later, I waited for some students to leave the class, some left while others stayed.

I simply stood up and started moving towards the door.

" Miss Lexi, this is the work you've missed so far ", the teacher whom I should try and get his name later said to me.

I simply nodded and took the document from his hand. I didn't have a bag so I just put it on top of  my history books.

I turned back and made my way out the class, as soon as I opened the door all movement stopped and all eyes turned to meet me, the whole hall was in an awkward silence. I rolled my eyes and started making my way back to my locker.

I managed to get to the hall where my locker was, I sighed in relief as I made my way towards the invisible barrier,all eyes were still on me but I didn't care.

I was half way through the hall when I saw a girl placing her hand on the barrier,

" Welcome Andrea ".

I rolled my eyes, of course.

That fucking Demon Prince, he registered my name with Pet,

why am I not surprised!!.

Well, I best prepare for my humiliation on the first day of school, I sighed, I was already in front of the barrier, everyone was indirectly looking for me, I better get this over with.

The faster the better, that's my motto.

I placed my hand on the barrier and watched it shimmer,

" Welcome Pet ".

I heard low chuckles as the barrier diminished,

I now hate that technology.

I ignored their controlled laughter and made my way to my locker, I opened it up and placed my books in and took out what I needed.

" Wow, I taught chocolate wasn't allowed in school ", I heard an unknown voice say.

Haha,racist much,
Am not even mad he was being racist,but the dude lacked creativity,if you wanna do something do it right.

I sighed, who gave these bastards freedom. I could feel some unwanted footsteps approaching me, I swiftly made my way to the barrier and slipped through as someone was opening it.