Worst of Luck!!

Lexi's POV

I woke up surprisingly early the next day, I had my bath and put on a new cloth. I made a mental note to ask Mrs Colin why there was only one type of clothing in my wardrobe.

I went back into my cage an rested my head on the wall. I heard the whishing sound of the door, I didn't bother myself to check who had come into the room.

" Come out", a familiar voice said , I turned my face and saw Demon Prince I, I held back a groan but complied willingly to his demand.

I crawled out the doggie door and took a look at Demon Prince I , he looked like quite irritated, not that I care.

" Put this on", he said while tossing me a bag, I looked into the bag and saw the collar from the day before, I pulled out the collar and stared at it.

I was about to put it on when we saw something ' interesting ',  if you could call it that, the section where my name was to be written had a name, but of course not my name, boldly written was the word

' PET '.

I blinked at it, I wanted to snap but I refrained from doing so, I put the collar around my neck and looked back at the Demon Prince, he looked positively disappointed and i felt quite smug.

" Come on we're quite late ",  Demon Prince I said to me as he was heading out the door.

I quitely followed him, no questions asked, not like he would answer me anyway.
We made some turns and reached the biggest set of flying codes I have seen so far, there were soldiers stationed round the door.
The Demon Prince gave the soldiers some signs, they all bowed as one went and placed his hand on a scan, I heard the loudest whishing sound and watched as the Demon Prince started moving towards it, I followed him quietly and nearly choked on my breath at the scenery before me.

I was dumbfounded the place looked like a mixture of natural with artificial, a mixture of human with alien.

In short the place was breathtaking, the architecture looked like any  human castle, but the flowers were noting like I had ever seen before,the sky was a kind of light and dark blue and the earth looked smooth and soft.

I felt someone gaze on me and looked up to meet the irritated gaze of the Demon Prince , he was already down the stairs and looked like he wanted to kill me but was holding himself back.

I shrugged and went down the stairs, before I could reach him, he pulled me by my arm and turned me around, I heard a clicking sound as he pushed me slightly forward.

I was confused and looked up at him, he was holding the leash that Demon Prince II bought earlier, I put my hand at the back of my collar and sure enough the leash was hooked to it.

I didn't get the chance to process what was happening as a carriage pulled up in front of us, I nearly dropped my jaw l, there is a Fucking carriage in an alien planet.

HOW????

Demon Prince I dragged me into the carriage and put me forcefully on to the seat, I didn't even care, I watched in awe as the carriage made its way out of the castle.

I was lost in the view, I didn't even notice when we stopped, this planet was like a fucking cyberland with a hint of natural.

" Can you get down now? " That annoyingly familiar voice asked, I didn't even care for his nonsense.

I made my way out of the carriage and looked up at the massive building, it was gigantic but the architecture looked familiar with the one of my school back at home, and then it clicked.