A NEW FRIEND........ OR TWO

Lexi's Pov

I couldn't believe it,I wanted to but I couldn't.

I didn't notice as Lyle dragged me out the clinic and back to the gymnasium. I had a snap and was sucked out of my trance, Lyle was standing there giving me a boyish grin, he had really grown since I last saw him.

"Lex",

I focused my attention back on Lyle, he still stood there smilling.

" Let's go get changed and then head out, I'll meet you back here, Kay", Lyle said smiling before he turned his back and started heading towards the boys locker room.

I sighed and made my way towards the girls locker room, I went to my locker and started getting changed,a group of girls stood away and were giggling and pointing towards me.

I simply rolled my eyes and went away back to where I was meant to meet Lyle. I took a good look at his pet outfit as I moved towards him he was doing the same to me, to say I was shocked is an understatement.

Lyles outfit had a blue and black colour, it was the same exact design as mind, he had a bandana to cover his mouth just like mine and let his hair cover one of his eye.

Seeing him like this made me smile internally, when we were growing up, I and Lyle had almost the same fashion sense, I guess even when we are four black holes away from each other we still have the same mind.

"Wow, I can't believe even when were four black holes away were still do much alike", Lyle said, he was smiling at me so widely, I nearly smiled back.

We always did have the same thoughts,most of the time.

I shrugged and started moving towards our side of the hallway, Lyle groaned and started complaining about how we had math next and that he can't believe he's so far away from home and still has to do math.

I rolled my eyes, Lyle never liked maths never even tried, but the dude still keeps getting A's like it isn't a big deal,I smacked his head with my hand and kept on moving forward.

I noticed he was no longer next to me and turned my back at him, he looked shocked and tear eyed, I was confused for a moment,until I understood, it has always been like this with us ,Lyle complaining about something, me rolling my eyes and smacking his head.

To others it looked normal, hut after all this time, it meant something deep to both of us.

Lyle wiped his eyes and caught up with me, he put his hand on my shoulder and started saying something about still hating maths as we moved towards our side of the hallway.

I noticed something about the school, as we moved in the lower looking class of the hallway, students there seemed to a avoid us some slightly bowed in respect, it bugged me, I always hated special treatment, I wanted to scream at them to stop that nonsense and just when I was about to lose it, Lyle placed his hand on my shoulder, I looked up at him and he gave me a weak smile.

It was almost as if he told me to calm down and he would explain it all later, I sighed and followed him we were already in the invisible wall, Lyle stepped aside and did a little bow.

I knew what would happen and simply placed my hand on the wall and the humiliation followed of course, people still snickered, I didn't care, I just moved towards my locker and opened it up.

" Well, I did hear that you had quite a creative name", Lyle said still trying to contain his laughter, I gave him a death glare and he looked like he wanted to laugh more, I just sighed and wanted to take out the giant maths textbook from my locker when something annoying came in front of I and Lyle

Unwanted FreedomOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara