32

1 YEAR LATER...

Nayeon : "Yoo Kyungwan ,I swear to god if you'll take part in ANY drama I'll... I'll give divorce to you"

Nayeon said and threw an angry look on Jeongyeon. She gulped and nodded.

Nayeon got up from bed and went to take a shower.

Jeongyeon knocked on nayeon's door.

Jeongyeon : "Let me in. I am sorry, I'll not do any drama, I swear Yoo Nayeon"

Nayeon : "I am taking a shower Kyungi..."

Jeongyeon : "Just let me in"

Nayeon opened the door and Jeongyeon was quick enough to close that.

Without wasting a second Jeongyeon crashed her lips onto nayeon's and started sucking them gently.

Jeongyeon's hands started trailing inside Nayeon's top sensing softest skin present on earth.

She keeps on caressing nayeon's bare back until nayeon bit her lips for getting permission for entering her tounge.

For a second both tounge fought for dominance and jeongyeon let nayeon win the game...

They both parted BECAUSE air is important.

Jeongyeon : "We will take it slow"

Nayeon nodded they both continued kissing each other until nayeon's back touched their bed.

Jeongyeon was on top of her , right hand supporting her weight and left hand sneaking in nayeon's top.

Her soft stomach her hands slowly reached nayeon's breast she did nothing accept to keep her hand on it for few minutes.

She broke the kiss and started sucking nayeon's jaw and then went to her neck.

Not forgetting to leave a hickey.

Jeongyeon : "I like to mark MY things"

Nayeon : "Since when?"

She shipishly asked.

Jeongyeon : "Since... Tonight"

They both chuckled before Jeongyeon again attacked to Nayeon's neck.

She paused for a second and looked at nayeon.

Jeongyeon : "Look at me"

She commanded.

Nayeon :" I am already doing that"

Jeongyeon shook her head.

Jeongyeon : "Here"

Nayeon's eye averted where jeongyeon signalled it was jeongyeon's breast, as she was wearing a lose top it can easily be seen. Nayeon's eyes sticked onto Jeongyeon's bra.