21

Nayeon : "Hey Jeong... How are you?"

Their was a silence for a minute. Everyone's ever are fixed on Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon : "Please... If you are not Nayeon, don't call... Meet me at fansigns and concerts. Okay?"

Fan : "I am sorry. I thought I can talk to you like that"

Jeongyeon : "It's fine... Just don't do that again."

Jeongyeon hung the call and look towards pairs of eyes fixed on her.

She shook her head.

Jeongyeon : "It's not her"

Taehyung : "How can you be soo sure about that?"

Jeongyeon : "She didn't wait a second... She just started speaking, if it was nayeon we both would have a silence. And the first word was 'hello' by that fan but Nayeon will say my name... I am sure about it."

All nodded.

They spend their 4 hours attending every fan's call.

Taehyung : "We should switch of the phone and remove it's sim card"

Jeongyeon : "Let's wait for just few more minutes. I have waited 3 years, few more minutes are not a big deal for me"

They all nodded.

Jeongyeon was holding phone. When the autosetted ringtone of the phone played.

She pressed the green button for a second before sliding.

Jeongyeon : "Hello"

Silence... Not a single word. They both can hear breathing of each other.

??: "...UNG"

BEEP!! BEEP!!

The phone got hung up by the other girl on the line.

Jeongyeon : "It was Nayeon... I am sure it was her"

Sana : "Calm down... Jeongyeon. It may be another fan... Who called you and can't gather the courage to talk"

Jeongyeon : "No Sana... It's Her... I heard her soft, fainted voice. She called by my name... By my BIRTH name. She called me Kyung, but she can't gather the courage to call it with confidence that's why I was only able to hear ung..."

Without wasting a second she call backed on the same number.

"The number you are trying to reach is switched off please try again later"

Jeongyeon : "Switch off?"

She dialed again.

And heard the same line.

"The number you are trying to reach is switched off please try again later"

S

he sighed and put her phone aside. She didn't forget to save that number on her cellphone.

She is sad but happy at the same time. She was grinning after hearing nayeon's voice after years.

When the second time the phone ringtone played. Daniel picked it as she was soo busy in smiling and dreaming about Nayeon.

Daniel : "Don't call unless you are Nayeon-ssi"

?? : "Please! Please! Don't hung up. I am Tiffany can I talk to Jeongyeon. Please it's my request and I swear it's related to Nayeon"

Daniel : "Jeongyeon...  Do you know any girl named Tiffany?"

Daniel asked Jeongyeon who just simply shook her head.

Daniel : "Sorry but no fooling"

Daniel was about to press red button when Tiffiny said something which stopped him from doing that.