20

As planned Jin, with other staff enterd the hospital...

They'll just record Jeongyeon's last message. No more questions. Nothing more,  nothing less.

Jin : "We are here in Yoo Jeongyeon's room alotted in the hospital... She wants to give you all her last message of this show... Like we always do"

Jin said and passed his small pocket size mic to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon : "Soo... My message is for my love... IM NAYEON! I don't know where you are... NABONGS, after all the things we did why did you left me suddenly? Leaving me in a confusing state... Those words when I said that day I really mean that... I miss you Nabong... Your smile, your voice , your energy, your sweet and soft touches, I miss the way you fan - girl over yourself. I miss you very much..."

Tears dropped from Jeongyeon's eyes. She know she'll cry. But she don't want to in a nation television show, which is also watched by her international fans.

Jeongyeon : "--------- it's the number just call or text on it..."

Jeongyeon faintly smiled.

Jin : "Any message to your fans?"

Jeongyeon : "Thank you all... For supporting me , and watching this show till the end. I really appreciate your support. SARANGHAEYO.  And wait until I'll get back to show again"

She smiled. And waved at the camera.

Jin bowed and left after saying

Jin : "Take care Jeongyeon-ssi and get well soon"

Jeongyeon : "Thanks oppa"

They waited and waited... Taehyung and Jungkook sitting on the corner of sofa. Jungkook's head on V's shoulder.

Kang Daniel sitting next to them. Hands clasp together. While phone between his hands.

Tzuyu and Sana went to bought Lunch for everyone and Jihyo sitting beside Jeongyeon on stool.

The phone between Daniel's hand chimed with vibration.

Everyone widened their eyes finally Nayeon.

Daniel picked the phone.

Daniel : "Yobseo"

?? : "Can I talk to Yoo Jeongyeon?"

Daniel : "I'll handle it to her"

As said Daniel gave the phone to jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon : "H-Hello"

Excitement, nervousness, happiness all written all over her face. Her hands were a little sweaty.

Nayeon : "Hey Jeong... How are you?"

Their was a silence for a minute. Everyone's ever are fixed on Jeongyeon.