11

Jin : "Soo... Are you virgin? It's asked by many people except her... Any other girl in your life?"

Jeongyeon chuckled before nodding.

Jeongyeon : "of course I am... I never felt something for any other girl or boy... Just her... She is like a drug... I love her and ONLY her"

Jeongyeon proudly said.

Jin : "That means your first kiss is still with you"

This line make Jeongyeon blush.

Jin : "Woaahhh! Woaahhh! Someone is blushing... Explain Jeongyeon-ssi"

Jeongyeon just keep on grinning thinking about her first kiss. It was the moment when she felt that Nayeon too feels the same.

Flashback

Kyungwan : " I am leaving, Nabong let's go"

Kyungwan bid goodbye to her friends they were celebrating Sana's birthday. Nayeon is little bit drunk.

While walking side by side on the street Nayeon clunged onto Kyungwan's arms.

Kyungwan : "You shouldn't wear these short dresses in this season"

Kyungwan said as she noticed nayeon is shivering a bit.

Nayeon : "If I'll not wear it you'll not notice me"

Nayeon pouted. She is drunk and Kyungwan is well aware of that. And Nayeon speaking cheesy words it's not a new thing for Kyungwan.

She sighed and remove her jacket.

Nayeon : "You don't have to. See we are here"

Nayeon pointed at her house which is about 12-13 steps away from where Kyungwan and Nayeon is standing.

Kyungwan nodded.

They both stood in front of nayeon's main door.

Nayeon back facing her door while Kyungwan looking at nayeon's face which is shining perfectly under the moon light.

Nayeon's cheeks started turning red due to cold.

Kyungwan : "You should go in your home"

Nayeon nodded.

She started moving close to Kyungwan. She hugged Kyungwan.

Kyungwan hugged her back. It was a see you again or meet you next time hug as Kyungwan thought.

It's been 2 minutes since they both were hugging each other.

Nayeon is not feeling cold anymore.

Kyungwan : "It's getting late Nabong you should get inside your home"

Even though she don't want to let nayeon go she have to cause it's 9:30 and it's not safe to be out at this time.

Nayeon : "I am in my home..."

Nayeon look at Kyungwan who is giving her a confusing look.

Nayeon : "You are my home. Kyung. I feel safe when I am with you, in this cold night I am feeling warm as I am with you. You are my home"

Those words landed in Kyungwan's heart. After hearing those you can't imagine HOW happy is KYUNGWAN.

She cupped Nayeon's cheeks.

Nayeon : "Stay here tonight"

She would be lieing if she'll say that she wants to go to her house and leave Nayeon. Who wants to leave a beauty like Nayeon.

She nodded with a smile.

Nayeon : "Jinjja!! Aww... My Kyung is soo good... Get in.... Fasttttt!!"

She then pecked on Kyungwan's cheeks making her blood rush to her cheeks.

She smile like a crazy person.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N :- NO... It's not her first kiss... It will be in next chapter 😅)

By The Way...  My schools are starting... Finally... 😭😭

I can meet my sh*t bffs again... I saw them last time on 18 March on my last exam of 10th grade and it's 30th August. Almost 5 months... After few more days or weeks I'll be getting punishments with them AGAINNNN...!!! 😭❤

-------------------------------------------------------------