Chapter 25

Chapter 25
Gru heard Olaf yawning and as he turned his shoulder to see the snowman in his bathrobe grabbing some tea he accidentally made eye contact with Olaf.

Olaf dropped his tea in horror and melted his hand.

"Ahhhh" Olaf screamed in terror at both the sight of his dead child and the pain of his melting hand.

Gru couldn't have any witnesses as to what he did so Gru took his hair drier and started to melt Olaf.

Elsa and Dr. Dora who was visiting so she could do some check ups on the now decaying baby came running down the hall to see what all the chaos was.

Olaf's body was already melted. He was now dead. Gru couldn't have Elsa and Dora be witnesses to. He pulled out his knife and threw it at Dora's chest, but missed and hit her eye. Elsa reacted quickly and froze Gru's body before he could kill anyone else.

Elsa ran into the kitchen to dial 911. Gru's frozen body fell into Olaf's snowman death puddle. Elsa held a towel on Dr. Dora's eye to slow the bleeding down as much as possible before the doctors showed up.

There were sirens in the background and the icy walls glowed red from them. Elsa opened the door and let the doctors take away Dora so they could fix up her eye. The police lifted Gru's temporarily frozen body onto a stretcher to get him into the car.