Chapter 20

Chapter 20
Bob figured Olaf wasn't actually all that terrible. He was kinda cute and since he wasn't with Gru anymore it didn't really matter if he dated someone else. Plus, they were raising their baby together. What could be more of a couples thing than that?

Bob was certain that Olaf still had feelings for him and Bob did a little bit to. He didn't think he could handle raising a kid all by himself, it would be so much easier if there was someone who could help him out and there was.

Olaf

Bob knocked on Olaf's door.

"Come in."

Okay, here goes nothing. Bob full on walked over to Olaf and pressed his lips to his. Olaf didn't hold back one little bit. They continued kissing and Olaf's nose bumped into Bob's face making him giggle.

"Hehe, I've always liked your pointy nose," Bob said.

Olaf giggled back and they went back to their making out.

War Training

After Vector and Gru and finished up their war training it was time for lunch. The two of them agreed to go out on a date.

They ordered some apple sauce, ranch and mayonnaise, and then to Gru's horror Vector ordered squid eggs. Gru thought of Bob. That was his favorite. Gru started to feel himself panicking. What was he doing hanging around Vector? Sure he had a glow up but he could never compare to Bob, especial with he's goggles. No one pulls off goggles like Bob does.

"I'm sorry Vector. But I can't do this. What we did last night can't ever happen again."

Vector's face dropped.

"Are your breaking up with me?"

"Vector what we have was a one night stand. That's not love. Do you want to know what love is Vector? Love is Bob. Bob is always there for me and he will forever care about me. I can't even think right when I'm not around him- I can't move on."

Vector nodded.

"I understand. Love is important and no matter what happens if you truly love someone you put in the work through the hard times."

"You know what. I am going to write to Bob. I'm sure he wants nothing to do with me romantically but whatever kind of relationship I have with him can't be any waste of my time. Any time spent with Bob is time spent in love."

"You know what, you have actually inspired me. I think I might make a phone call with my ex Wonder Woman."