Chapter 4

Chapter 4
"I will. I'll write letters to you every day my lemon, goggled lover."

"Oh Bob, we haven't even come out to all the other minions, and now that you're pregnant it seems like we won't be able keep this a secret anymore. Your bulging yellow belly will give it away. All the other minions will wonder who's the mother."

Bob heavily sighs, "I know. My belly will get too big to hide." Bob shook his head.

2 hours later

It was lunch time for all the tik tacs of the world. Bob looked up at the board to see what was for lunch. He squealed with joy! Squid eggs! Gru took his hand and smiled down at him.

"Your favorite!"

Another minion entered the room and they quickly let go of each other's hands. The other minion didn't notice so they're secret rainbow-ness was still a secret.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready for the rest of our tik tac friends to know...that I...like your style," Bob lowered his voice so the others wouldn't hear. The cafeteria was starting to fill up.

"But Bob, we can't keep this a secret forever," he said as he did a wrist flip.

The two of them got to the line and Bob picked up an iced coffee, then the squid eggs.

"It's time for them to know." Gru spoke softly to his pineapple colored love. Bob sighed and nodded "its time." The parchment colored minion looked down at his baby bulge.

Gru sighed as he walked onto the stage. All the minions began clapping and cheering as he walked on. Gru nodded, a smile on his face.

"Thank you, thank you" he said in his thicc Russian accent.

He grabbed the microphone that laid on the stage. "I have something important to tell you all" he said.

All the minions went quiet. Gru sighed deeply. "Bob come up here will you?" Bob nodded and got up on the stage. "Im gay, Bob is my lover and pregnant with my child"

Gasps filled the room along with whispers.