Chapter 13 (13+ slightly violent)

Chapter 13
Bob the mustard man passed out on the stretcher right as Dr. Bugs Bunny pushed him into the emergency room. Luckily Olaf had been quick to respond to Dr. Dora. Olaf was already on his way, riding on a private jet plane. He was a rich man, being besties with the princesses Elsa and Anna after all. After just half an hour of them waiting Olaf and Elsa had finally arrived, so Dr. Bugs Bunny could begin the surgery.

Gru was so pissed off to see Olaf.

"I could chop off his hideous orange nose right now with my bare hands." He thought quietly to himself.

There had never been more awkwardness than Gru could have ever remembered in his life time. Having to sit across the room with the person - well, snowman who had an affair with his man was awful.

"If I had an iron on me I would run it all over Olaf until he melted into a puddle more melted than any you'd seen before. I could cut up his carrot nose and use it as ingredients for soup and sell it to the purple minions to make my yellow babe jealous."

Gru gave Olaf a death glare for a solid ten seconds.

"I..." Olaf begun to say.

Gru didn't even blink, his glare growing even more angry. Olaf stared at his little twig feet to avoid eye contact.

"I had no idea that Bob was with someone else. Had I known I would have never done anything with him. This is such a mess, I am so sorry."

Gru didn't know what to say so he got up and left, walking up and down the hall way.