𝟎𝟕. | 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋.

Start from the beginning

"Okay we took three! You want anymore, ma'am?", she asked and I shook my head cause I was ready to go

"No, it's okay. Let me see those.", I walked over to her and she showed me the full body ones she snapped. I smiled cause I actually looked good in these.

"I love these! Just send them to me and send me your work. It'll be nice for a little photoshoot here and there.", I offered, giving her my number so I can post these on Instagram.

"Yayy! I'm so excited, thank you so much!", she thanked me, "Hey Drake.", she walked away but I busted out a small laugh cause huh? Usually I'm so used to seeing females get so hyped seeing their favorite celebrities, but I guess it's just normal in California.

Me and Aubrey walked together to the arena. That's when the crowd got into a frenzy and cameras began to flash on us. We didn't walk hand in hand, I just walked in front of him and he was behind me following.

Is that KyleSister?!

That's Ari!

Hi Ari!

What she doing here with Drake?

It was so many confused, excited people questioning outside in the waiting line. Aubrey got his two security guards to come and escort us inside. Walking into the court, I can feel all the attention was on us. We got reserved seats on the floor, which was lit.

We sat down in the chairs he got for us and the building was packed out. Everybody and they mama was in this bitch.

"You want anything snacks?", he asked.

"Just give me something to drink. Like some liquor with pineapple in it. Pineapple or Pina Colada, it doesn't matter to me." I answered. While he was getting those, I unlocked my iPhone to take a selfie video on snapchat.